SAU Community

Just A Little Scratch

Ska

From another forum:

Well I dont know where... but the story (if true) was that the cop car had just over taken the semi and just pulled back in when they noticed an emu standing on the road, so the coppers braked to a stand still and the truckie had no where to go

post-9592-1147999761.jpg

post-9592-1147999779.jpg

post-9592-1147999795.jpg

post-9592-1147999823.jpg

post-9592-1147999848.jpg

you mate. are truely a f**k head.

I agree

^^^then wats up with the snow? ( excuse my stupidity)

The snow is in fact foam from the fire extinquishers that the QFRS would have used.

Lucky to survive if they did

Cheers

Imtorqing

another stupid pig and one less commonwhore

Unlike you sir i hope the police are ok, i have nothing but the upmost respect for the law (maybe that why i dont get harrassed)

Isnt the law to not stop for animals on the road anyway?

I hope all the people were ok. Cops might have been. They would have coped (pardon the pun) across a fair bit of surface area (their backs) would have been much like 'tower of terror' or something.

The truck driver, I dunno, the truck looks pretty bad.

The Emu, I dont care, they are nasty, ugly, pointless birds, and there are heaps of them.

Isnt the law to not stop for animals on the road anyway?

I hope all the people were ok. Cops might have been. They would have coped (pardon the pun) across a fair bit of surface area (their backs) would have been much like 'tower of terror' or something.

The truck driver, I dunno, the truck looks pretty bad.

The Emu, I dont care, they are nasty, ugly, pointless birds, and there are heaps of them.

yeah, law is to pwn any animals in your direct path.. but i think its safer to swerve / stop for an emu.. its likely to infilct a fair bit of damage to the car too.. problem is when u compare law to morals..

Snow....... It's foam, the fire dept use foam instead of water for these types of fires, can you see a fuel tank, no niether can I so I am assuming the fuel went everywhere, lucky it did not ignite if you ask me.......

Cops have freinds and family too, and nobody deserves to lose a loved one.

OK lets shead some truth on the story. Cop car was hit while stationary on the side of the road. Both officers were out of the car. Only the truckie was taken to hospital with non life threatening injurys. Got to love a good story though :wave: Emus :thumbsup:

Police estimate the truck hit the car at about 80kmhr. Police officers sh#t themselves in .5 second when they turned around and saw that! Have a number of friends in the QLD force and they all agree very lucky boys! Forgot to ask them where it was.

Cheers

yeah, law is to pwn any animals in your direct path.. but i think its safer to swerve / stop for an emu.. its likely to infilct a fair bit of damage to the car too.. problem is when u compare law to morals..

Even though the truth has now been told. Personally, I would go for the emu over the truck. My ever so basic knowledge of pyhcis tells me, the truck has a f'load more inertia than the emu.