Cruise Accident

Nightcrawler

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was a pretty shocking accident from where I saw it. If Drew pulls out of it 100% ok he's a very lucky man, which is more than can be said for the driver of the Green festiva (my deepest sympathies to his friends & family). I wish him & all others involved well, & will visit him in hospital as soon as I get details of his whereabouts. Can you help us out with that stuff & PM some details Nightcrawler?

Hopefully next time we can do this without any such dramas.

Edited by Electro

i just thank God that his angels were watching over my life today (yes im a christian)

i was the very first car up that hill passing 2x 4WDs' going 90 in a 110 zone so i passed the first 4wd and looked up the road and thought OMG green car my lane

so i put everything i had into getting past the other 4WD and by nothing but Gods grace on my life made the manouver only to look in my rear veiw mirror too see Drews car spinning from the impact of the festiva

we pulled our cars up asap and ran down to the accident site

me and shannon (another christian) started praying for all occupants of all the cars unfortunatly Gods time for Tony (young driver of festiva) was up i still prayed for peace and recovery for his girlfriend Jasmin and then proceded to pray for the older lady who her name slips me right now

my prayers are with you Drew

if any1 is planning a visit to Drew or can get all the information where he is @ i think it be nice if few of us go visit him 1 night after work or even a couple of nights we in groups could take turns in visiting him

Gods Peace be with all survivors

Frustrating the media didn't make it completely clear what happened.

By simply stating "one car was overtaking" as they show pictures of the skyline allows the uninformed to assume it was the 'hoon skyline' doing the overtaking.

Hey guys

was meant to hav come along today, but because of sickness i was unable to. Havent met any of yas yet but afta being told by a friend that this happened i had to offer my condolances as well. Never like to hear about accidents on cruises, especially like this....

Hope ya get well soon Drew..............something like this makes ya think how precious life is. Cars can be replaced, people cant be.

hey steve ur a lucky man good dodgin skills.

we were behind drews car and we saw you swerve den drew had no time to think just bam. if we didnt slam on da brakes we would have been in hospital as well.

By the way dis is shaun the guy from the white r33.

hope everyone is ok and thank god for the emergency service who came on the cruise with us. you guys are the true hero's.

all the best drew.

and thank ur lucky stars steve.

nah just too guys, dont know there names but they own skylines and they just happened to come on the cruise. they just work for the emergency services.

good work guys

does anyone have any pictures f the cruise?

i revorded the whole thing on tape and got a fair few photos.

i will post them up if ppl want.

None of the accident though, i dont think we want to remember.

does ne one know what hospital Drew is in yet?

This is my first post and that was my first cruz with Skyline Aust , it was such a sad finish to a great cruz but today i meet some people that made me proud that i went with them and i think i have seen the true heart of the car club and to MADAZ you are special

cruise pics Click HERE

yes i have been thanking God for my safe return to the city with my daughter

and the 2 guys with great experiance were Brad and Brian hats off the them for great crash tactics and organising

cruise pics Click HERE

yes i have been thanking God for my safe return to the city with my daughter

and the 2 guys with great experiance were Brad and Brian hats off the them for great crash tactics and organising

Absolutly! Brad and Brian took control of the horrible scene, hats off to you both!