SAU Community

34 Gtr Workshop Manual

dirt slider

hi Guys..

just posting for a mate who owns a 34 GTR and wants to do some work on it himself. Wondering if anyone knows where a workshop manual can be found either online or as a paper back??

cheers

Edited by dirt slider

ive got that rb20/25/26 workshop manual if thats wat u guys are after... ?

I have the engine manual too, i also have the R34 manual ( it doesn'cover GTR though).

You can buy the R34 GTR manual from Nissan japan but my Japanese is not that great, actually it's none existant. I haven't been able to fine an english translation but i would think you could get one from Nissan U.K.

hi Guys..

just posting for a mate who owns a 34 GTR and wants to do some work on it himself. Wondering if anyone knows where a workshop manual can be found either online or as a paper back??

cheers

yer i got one for ya its about 260 pages long my email is [email protected]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• It's in the bloody domain name twice! Yes...the GTR boxen have, for some reason, been cheaper than the RWD boxen for a long time. 10 years ago the GTST box was available here for <AU$3k. 5 years ago the GTT box was available for ~AU$3300. Both retail through 3rd party. Now the GTT box is >4k locally and only available for less if you're willing to jump through some hoops. Apparently they can be ordered from Nissan dealers for $3-3.5k at trade pricing. A friend of mine has a new GTT box sitting on his showroom floor that I keep wanting to hit him up for but I'd somewhat rather he sold it to someone else at his asking price than to me for a mate's rates discount.
    • lol I didn’t even notice the bird 
    • I like the 'Beatles album cover, but with bird' element of this photo as well, haha
    • Hi Gents, Someone I know (experienced engine builder) built an engine. It had some chinesium rods that came with ARP 2000 bolts. One failed on the dyno, destroyed the whole thing. The only possibilities are: Installation error. Possible, but we should discount it almost 100% because he knows what he's doing. He doesn't discount it that much, because he's being hard on himself. QC/QA problems with ARP products. I'd like to discount this, but I have heard a number of stories about similar failures, and stories of some builders buying 2 sets of everything, x-raying everything, and picking only those bolts that they are completely happy with. This behaviour coming from anecdotal stories of ~1% failure rates. 1% of all rod bolts failing would be about 1000x higher than I would expect to be anywhere near tolerable. If I were ARP I certainly wouldn't even be selling the product if they were dying at that rate (for non-installation error reasons). So, I would prefer to discount that possibility too. Fakes. Specifically, fakes being sold bundled with cheap rods sets from CCP factory B in Shenzen, or wherever the stuff is being made this week. So the question here is, does anyone else have some horror stories that would point to fakes being circulated in this manner?
    • I forget this is an au website, my GTR FS5R30A was 2200 AUD delivered but I did have to go to a warehouse near the port to pick it up myself.