SAU Community

Stagea Owners

How many Stagea owners does it take...  

306 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi all. Another new WA Stag owner here that I picked up last week. Imported through imports101.

Dolphin kit me thinks.

Air filter and exhaust.

Some form of suspension yet to be confirmed.

Won't start modifying for a few months yet, but most likely just front mount and tune when I do.

Very comfortable to drive and quick considering it is a wagon!

Look forward to mingling on the forums and meets...

post-2468-1207555926_thumb.jpg

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, welcome to another WA Stagea owner! Side and rear skirts similar to ours, different front spoiler though. Manual or auto? We were lucky enough to eventually hunt downa manual.

post-41575-1207575062_thumb.jpg

post-41575-1207575119_thumb.jpg

post-41575-1207575234_thumb.jpg

post-41575-1207575275_thumb.jpg

Edited by G*4Stagea

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see a few more WA people getting stageas :whistling: still dont see many on the road though...wonder where they are all hiding :( So how many have manuals ??? Us, James and obviously Brad with his conversion is there anyone else??

• 2 weeks later...

picking up my stagea wednesday counting down the hours :D

1999 rs4 prime ed.. nice and standard... for now... car will be my run around car... ive been a member on here for a few years now, i am currently building a series 3 r31 wagon with a RB25DET NEO for my sunday driver...

1990_1_exp.jpg1990_0_exp.jpg

picking up my stagea wednesday counting down the hours :)

1999 rs4 prime ed.. nice and standard... for now... car will be my run around car... ive been a member on here for a few years now, i am currently building a series 3 r31 wagon with a RB25DET NEO for my sunday driver...

1990_1_exp.jpg1990_0_exp.jpg

Congratulations! As they say, the wait is a killer :dry:

Good choice on the Prime, the heated leather seats are awesome in cold weather - they heat up quicker than the climate control :D

Edited by DaveB

hi all, there is now one more S1 red RS4 V in adelaide, getting rego tomorrow drives awsome. drove it back from melbourne and would not even let the wife have a drive!!! only one problem is no rempte for the DVD player :yes:

hi all, there is now one more S1 red RS4 V in adelaide, getting rego tomorrow drives awsome. drove it back from melbourne and would not even let the wife have a drive!!! only one problem is no rempte for the DVD player :laugh:

Great stuff! More Adelaide Stageas :laugh:

Hey Everyone,

I thought I'd better introduce myself properly. I recently bought this Stagea 260RS:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ni...ml&hl=260rs

It has finally come out of compliance and is now on the road. So far I am absolutely loving it. The engine is so torquey and it handles better than I thought it would.

I also have a Pulsar GTI-R, which I have had for 4 years (will be up for sale soon). My wife and I decided we needed to upgrade, she wanted 4 doors and I wanted performance, so this is what we ended up with. So far, we are both very happy with it.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all soon.

hi Qumulys, nice car. that rear wing is the same as mine and i'm unsure what type it is aswell. the rear bar is the DAYZ rear bar, and you are right, the front bar is an Autech one.

Cheers

Josh

It's a DAYZ item, i'm currently tossing up on whether i'll get one like that or get a MASA rear wing.

finaly got some photos, the car is stock as a rock but hopefully this will change!!!

nice... so bright. good to see the classic 'red paint fade' hasn't bitten yet... keep the polish and wax on it! That is going to cause a few second-takes for sure :P

Hey Everyone,

I thought I'd better introduce myself properly. I recently bought this Stagea 260RS:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ni...ml&hl=260rs

It has finally come out of compliance and is now on the road. So far I am absolutely loving it. The engine is so torquey and it handles better than I thought it would.

I also have a Pulsar GTI-R, which I have had for 4 years (will be up for sale soon). My wife and I decided we needed to upgrade, she wanted 4 doors and I wanted performance, so this is what we ended up with. So far, we are both very happy with it.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all soon.

Niiice :P So you've decided not to sell?

Niiice :P So you've decided not to sell?

Yeah, we are about to sell the GTI-R :P Sorry I didn't make that clear in the last post.

The 260RS isn't as quick as the GTI-R (not for long), but seems to handle better. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

picked up my s1 a couple weeks ago. Got it for my daily as myself and mrs are building up a Ta22 celica. before i get hassled about the plates, Yes i know it has 6 cyl hahahha

its pretty stock atm, koni coilovers, custom front bar, custom carbon/kevlar dash panels. factory leather.

IMG_4644.jpg

IMG_4645.jpg

IMG_4646.jpg

i do indeed im sussing out a few options as we speak, i wanted to side mount my number plate but couldnt leave that massive open spot in the front bar, so that will have to wait for the cooler