SAU Community

Stagea Owners

How many Stagea owners does it take...  

306 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hey all,

my names megan and i own a s1 rsfour and its stock as apart from the sound system i put in :down:

got a pic of it the day i bought it its not near as fancy as some of the ones on here!post-46440-1211880030_thumb.jpg

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the Stagea section of the forums, BoostedBarge, Mr500, 48ngr and nw2boost!

I'm betting your new Stageas will bring you plenty of happy motoring!

Hi,

I pick up my C34 RS-4 on friday from MJR Motorsport in Southport. Took it for a drive Saturday just gone, absolute dream to drive. I currently own a S13 K's, but over the boy racer looking car and getting defected all the time.

hey all,

my names megan and i own a s1 rsfour and its stock as apart from the sound system i put in ;)

got a pic of it the day i bought it its not near as fancy as some of the ones on here!post-46440-1211880030_thumb.jpg

Time, patience, planning and money are the key ingredients to building a nice car and you've got a good starting base there. :)

Hi Guys 'n' Gals

in a weeks time i will be the proud new owner of a Black S2 Stagea, i have been looking at one for a while, but when my car bit the dust last week, i had had enough, i had a look at this car and fell in love with her. altho, my cother car (my first car) has served me well, its a 1983 Nissan Bluebird Wagon... i have put her through hell and back for the 11 years, and she still goes, i just cat be buggered fixing the damn thing anymore. hehe ill post a pic of my new one when i get a decent camera shot.

post-36893-1212663664_thumb.jpg

Got my Stagea today & been driving around the GC all day. Such an awesome car to drive, although filling it up on premium sucked at $92 for a full tank from near empty!! But still well worth it.

Hi Guys 'n' Gals

in a weeks time i will be the proud new owner of a Black S2 Stagea, i have been looking at one for a while, but when my car bit the dust last week, i had had enough, i had a look at this car and fell in love with her. altho, my cother car (my first car) has served me well, its a 1983 Nissan Bluebird Wagon... i have put her through hell and back for the 11 years, and she still goes, i just cat be buggered fixing the damn thing anymore. hehe ill post a pic of my new one when i get a decent camera shot.

Wow, snap with the bluebird... I had a series 2 wagon before my stagea, although I only had mine for about 8 years. I second the longevity of the bluebird, it takes a hell of a beating and keeps going (I did a twin SU carby + extractors conversion and it was going better when I finished with it then it was when I got it :() but I was in the same boat, I just didn't have time to keep fixing it, and I was getting jack of how much money I was putting into it.

Go the stagea, it's one hell of a trade up :cheers:

Got my Stagea today & been driving around the GC all day. Such an awesome car to drive, although filling it up on premium sucked at $92 for a full tank from near empty!! But still well worth it.

Awesome stuff, congratulations Adam :cheers: I remember that feeling... was about 3 months ago lol :(

About the $92... you say it is worth it (and I think it is too, paying say $20-30 more per week to drive such an awesome car), but the question is I guess.... will we both still think so in, say, 6-12 months?

Yeah I think so, at least I won't be getting defected in my s13 anymore. The $$ I save there will more than pay for fuel :lol:

Just sold the skyline and bought a stagea a couple of weeks ago from japan. its currently floating in the water somewhere between adelaide and Japan :)

its a '98 S2 RS4 V Dayz Edition, in pearl white.

has minimal mods:

Pod

Exhaust

Coilovers

17" wheels

cant wait for it to land here in adelaide... and get complied of course

Aaron

Wow, snap with the bluebird... I had a series 2 wagon before my stagea, although I only had mine for about 8 years. I second the longevity of the bluebird, it takes a hell of a beating and keeps going (I did a twin SU carby + extractors conversion and it was going better when I finished with it then it was when I got it :) ) but I was in the same boat, I just didn't have time to keep fixing it, and I was getting jack of how much money I was putting into it.

Go the stagea, it's one hell of a trade up :)

Oh yeah, it is Definatly a trade up. didnt stop driving it all day. just about to do some more :)

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine 2 days ago from another member of this forum.

2000 RSFOUR

18" Rims

Tein Coilovers

Dayz Bodykit

Booked in for Vapour Sequential Injection conversion :(

Performance mods to come.

Hi all, finally got my Stagea :) so I can introduce myself and say hello. My wife and I have picked ourselves up a '98 RS Four S series 2. It has allready been named the Banana :( due to the fact that it is bright yellow. We picked it up locally (Hervey Bay, QLD) as a private sale and I think it is one of only 2 or 3 locally. We also have a '98 SSS Pulsar N15 which will now be my wifes car when she gets her licence. Although after driving it the last day and a bit, I think I may still take the Pulsar to work quite a bit with how fuel is. The guy that we bought it off has a few extra's to give us like a nice new Front mount and a full stereo, has TEIN coilovers in a box in the garage that he took out because his wife thought it to hard of a ride, set of standard rims and we found 2 Japanese CD's in the back of the front seats. Bit strange driving around listening to songs in Japanese. Will be starting to detail it tomorrow provided the rain goes away. Have started searching these forums for things to do with it and the wife is allready shaking her head at me telling me that we can't get anything for it... Time will tell. Well that's about it.

Dave and Jess :D

Hi all, finally got my Stagea :P so I can introduce myself and say hello. My wife and I have picked ourselves up a '98 RS Four S series 2. It has allready been named the Banana :) due to the fact that it is bright yellow. We picked it up locally (Hervey Bay, QLD) as a private sale and I think it is one of only 2 or 3 locally. We also have a '98 SSS Pulsar N15 which will now be my wifes car when she gets her licence. Although after driving it the last day and a bit, I think I may still take the Pulsar to work quite a bit with how fuel is. The guy that we bought it off has a few extra's to give us like a nice new Front mount and a full stereo, has TEIN coilovers in a box in the garage that he took out because his wife thought it to hard of a ride, set of standard rims and we found 2 Japanese CD's in the back of the front seats. Bit strange driving around listening to songs in Japanese. Will be starting to detail it tomorrow provided the rain goes away. Have started searching these forums for things to do with it and the wife is allready shaking her head at me telling me that we can't get anything for it... Time will tell. Well that's about it.

Dave and Jess :D

Nice one, Dave and Jess, and welcome to the Stagea family!

99 S2 Yellow Dayz Neo Design. Never seen one before mine! What the hell is it?? Can't find it on Google!

Carbon Fibre everywhere! Dash, Head lights, flares, spoiler, rear window trims, console, intrument panel all Carbon Fibre.

3.5 Inch exhaust, Coil overs, 17's (white). Car looks pretty trick!!

We need to have a Sydney Cruise! How can we organise one?

Hi guys. Just joined not long ago. I am driving around in a 2003 M35 Pearl white Stagea RS Four Autech with 20inch wheels, dark windows, lowered with a 3inch exhaust system. I have to say its the best value for money car I have ever had. Also the fuel economy is impressive.