SAU Community

Stagea Owners

How many Stagea owners does it take...  

306 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi everyone,

Just thought id jump in and say a quick hello. I have a genuine 260RS that i picked up a few months ago in QLD and got it sent down to me in SA. Best decision i have ever made, the car is awesome! Best part is that not many people no what a normal stagea is let alone the autech 260rs version!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm Autech, definately top of my wishlist.

I just got a Pearl White 2000 Series 2. Leather heated electric seats, tiptronic, twin roofs, xanavi head unit, pillar speakers + stacker. Completely stock except I hi flowed the turbo, more mods to come.

Mmmm Autech, definately top of my wishlist.

I just got a Pearl White 2000 Series 2. Leather heated electric seats, tiptronic, twin roofs, xanavi head unit, pillar speakers + stacker. Completely stock except I hi flowed the turbo, more mods to come.

hi sam did u get your car in sydney or import it

ie parramatta rd

Hi mike, I got it from an importer in china town. I've been looking at them for 18months or so. He regularly imports nice stagea's with all the bells and whistles.

good stuff mate i was concerned that it may have been one on parramatta rd that has had 112 klm shaved off the speedo bloody dodgy caryard by the way i should get mine in 3 to 4 weeks hopefully its also a white series 2 but no leather or sunroof im in hassall grove western sydney is good to see a few in syd

Edited by mike40sydney

good stuff mate i was concerned that it may have been one on parramatta rd that has had 112 klm shaved off the speedo bloody dodgy caryard by the way i should get mine in 3 to 4 weeks hopefully its also a white series 2 but no leather or sunroof im in hassall grove western sydney is good to see a few in syd

Yeah I checked out one on parra rd, so dodgy! They wanted something ridiculous like 30 for it. Then I got onto Eddie in china town, it turned out it was his car and he offered it to me for very low 20's. Do you mind if I ask the ballpark figure for your one?

There is a silver series 2 down at mona vale, I had a chat and got his number. I'll get him on the forum next time I speak to him. NSW stagea's should organise a cruise in a month or so, it'd be good to check out some of the others in the flesh.

I've driven some nice cars like ferrari, tvr, lexus, audi etc. The stagea is up there with them, I'm so happy with the beast.

Yeah I checked out one on parra rd, so dodgy! They wanted something ridiculous like 30 for it. Then I got onto Eddie in china town, it turned out it was his car and he offered it to me for very low 20's. Do you mind if I ask the ballpark figure for your one?

There is a silver series 2 down at mona vale, I had a chat and got his number. I'll get him on the forum next time I speak to him. NSW stagea's should organise a cruise in a month or so, it'd be good to check out some of the others in the flesh.

I've driven some nice cars like ferrari, tvr, lexus, audi etc. The stagea is up there with them, I'm so happy with the beast.

this is the link to the one i got http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/6120... where where in syd are you from ???

Edited by mike40sydney

Eddie seems to say that about all the stag's (that they were his car) ... they're not, he drives a V12 SLK mercedes worth an obcene amount of money, he showed me when i was down there buying mine. He also told me he had an EVo 8 stolen from the back of a truck when it was meant to be gettin transported to QLD, truck driver left it running to get some ramps to get it on the back of the truck, then bam 45 grand down the drain, mine cost in the low 20's aswell

Hello, my name is Rhys and I'm very shortly going to recieve my S1 96 Stagea with a Dayz kit, cowskin seats and two holes cut in the roof with glass shoved in there to keep the rain out. I've been waiting for this little girl patiently for a while, as we all do, and now that it is so close it's even harder to wait!

I live in Sydney and noticed that after I voted my whereabouts on the poll thingy at the start of this thread NSW and VIC Stagea owner's are now even with 27.59% ownership a piece so I might just go and buy another one for the missus if I like mine enough just to tip the scales in NSW's favour. :)

Hello, my name is Rhys and I'm very shortly going to recieve my S1 96 Stagea with a Dayz kit, cowskin seats and two holes cut in the roof with glass shoved in there to keep the rain out. I've been waiting for this little girl patiently for a while, as we all do, and now that it is so close it's even harder to wait!

I live in Sydney and noticed that after I voted my whereabouts on the poll thingy at the start of this thread NSW and VIC Stagea owner's are now even with 27.59% ownership a piece so I might just go and buy another one for the missus if I like mine enough just to tip the scales in NSW's favour. :)

welcome rhys im due to get mine home in about 3 weeks im in the mt druit area where do you hail from ??

welcome rhys im due to get mine home in about 3 weeks im in the mt druit area where do you hail from ??

A lovely little western Sydney suburb they call Bankstown is where I lock my car up at night time. 3 weeks! Geez Mike maybe I can race ya to the rego plates mate?? It'll be a line ball I reckon??? :D

A lovely little western Sydney suburb they call Bankstown is where I lock my car up at night time. 3 weeks! Geez Mike maybe I can race ya to the rego plates mate?? It'll be a line ball I reckon??? :D

welcome mate, great to see another addition to the local stagea community, my stagea sleeps in penrith

welcome mate, great to see another addition to the local stagea community, my stagea sleeps in penrith

Well it looks like both Mike and myself will be keen to cruise our new StagWags once we get them registered so closer to the date we screw the plates on :D I think something may have to be organised?? :D

hows it goin yall!

had my stag for about two years now.

silver series 1 rs4, 70,000 klicks, sunroofs etc.

18 inch rims

3 inch turbo back zorst

hybrid fmic

kn pod

cai

blitz sbc

apexi timer

whiteline front, rear sway bars

witeline camber caster kits

tien GT wagon coilovers

splitfire coilpacs

emanage ultimate

eclipse sat nav, dvd was the latest addition. soon to come is the trans cooler, hi stall and shift kit. cant wait to see how it goes! :P