Today Tonight 'Hoon Squad'

two40

i laughed at that stuff

and my mum

as soon as it came on

"is this what you get up to? eh?"

"no mum we're not HOONS"

lol

rofl @ the guy who got his car confiscated coz his mum was doing donuts in it HAHAHA....

Originally posted by [ryan]

rofl @ the guy who got his car confiscated coz his mum was doing donuts in it HAHAHA....

roflol

Ha ha ha. For those that missed it, there was this guy that got his car confiscated after his mum was caught doing a donut. :bahaha:

this is what she said to the cop, and i quote "Bloody blood sucking bugger"

What time? I was watching it from half onwards but didn't see it. maybe I missed it again? I thought it's gonna be the last news.

Last time someone posted a link to their website to get access to the video archive

Guest RedLineGTR

aaha funny shit i checked it out, what a load of crap thoe i do like the idea a blocking off the road while two cars drag in front on the freeway. Thoe the incident with the mums driving her sons car "trying to do a burnout" haha fcuking lolz. RalliArt Magna Full Sik Non-Turbo...lolz :) Wouldnt mind checking out the inpound of all the cars they got, prob the cops take them out for spins when they have some time.

its was pretty obvious that it was just for show. why else would they have the 2 top chief of police in the car with them chasing down the "hoons". thats was funny how the cop said one car makes more noise than 8 cars put together. also if they catch you 3 times "hooning" aroung then they can confiscate ur car for good. that would really suck. but... if you wanted to be a smart arse could you sell ur car after getting caught 2 times and then re-buy a same model car?? do u htink this would work.

Guest LINEMUP

Hehehe.. I seen it. Couldnt stop crackin up.

Somebody please tell me what them cops were going to do with that crappy RalliArt Magna bombs......

Originally posted by DLuded

also if they catch you 3 times  "hooning" aroung then they can confiscate ur car for good. that would really suck. but... if you wanted to be a smart arse could you sell ur car after getting caught 2 times and then re-buy a same model car?? do u htink this would work.

i think that was in qld. correct me if i'm wrong someone.

different laws would apply in nsw

I saw it.

I think it's really funny it was all commonwhores getting confiscated and the fact that they kept showing that falcon doing the heli's the whole time. LOL

I missed it. Good to see some High Quality cars on TV and even better to hear that there was a Skyline this time!:)

At the end of the day the story achieved it's purpose, you watched it. Hey I only didn't catch it because I forgot!

Think about how popular cars have become around the streets? Of a weekend numerous fastfood outlets are logjammed with cars going nowhere and this is a potential audience for them to appeal to even if you know the story will label you, you still watch it.

The people who think you are now more of a hoon than ever have also watched this story thus expanding the viewer base and exposing more to the advertising after the segment.

It's all about ratings!!!!!!

I'd like to see this get off the ground:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...&threadid=11841

Yeah i'm pretty sure the footage was taken around the gold coast. They said the hoon squad has high performance vehicles, and then you see this Magna come into view. I laughed all through that story....what a joke. And the story's purpose was to pull ratings.

I was recently at Ford spare parts in brookvale.

I saw a cop pick up a fully marked XR8, must have been in for service I guess.

He's absulutely woofed it out the driveway tires blazing and all (no sirens or lights mind you).

Then on my may out I saw him go flying past going around the block at ridiculous speeds.

My route home is actually past the Frenches Forest Police Station and on my way he has come screaming past me. I caught up to him at the next set of lights and followed him the rest of the way. All he was doing was going back to the cop station. No emergency, or need for speeding.

Just goes to show the cops like having fun in cars as much as we do! Bunch of hippos!

i think that was in qld. correct me if i'm wrong someone.

ok. but then i'd be wrong.

different laws would apply in nsw

true dat.

but not by much. you can have your car confiscated for a short time, then months, then, if in 10 years, you get done being a hoon in a car, it can become "property of the crown" and sold at auction with no money gettin back to ya :P

Adrian