SAU Community

Apparently In Saudi...(56k Uh Oh)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well. i get the feeling that its generally disliked...

... im gunna make a bold move and say i like it... photo shopped or not, it's pretty original (from what ive seen anyway) and i like how clean it is. however a good point is made with the transformer lookalike thingo...

cheers. James.

hmm,, having been to saudi recently,, and to jeddah,,, i'd say its real,, or pretty much close to real,,, there r some crazy cars there,,,

I am not so sure it is photoshopped. Custom hinges are not uncommon nowadays, neither are airbags. The back wheel is on a funny angle in the pics where it is dumped, but it looks consistant in all the pics. The shadows look ok to me, so I am not sure where that conculsion came from. I have looked at these pics trying to find inconsistancies, and I can't find any, which would be rather hard if all the pics were chopped.

If it is chopped, then it is a very good job, someone has put alot of work into it. If it is real, the owner needs a slap upside the head for doing that to a perfectly good Accord. Personally, I think it is real, someone has gone to alot of effort to make this a show car, but its appeal is limited. This is a good example of money not very well-spent.

yeh, i rkn this one is real. you can see the split in the bonnet in the 4th or 5th pic(s), add a couple of struts, that explains the bonnet. you can see the airbag setup in the boot (u can just see the 2 black tanks). the boot opening up like that has been done a million times, just hinges/struts. the door setup is just hinges, nothing special about that. other than that, i cant really see anything to make it seem as tho its been chopped. as has previously been said, there are some pretty crazy cars over there. anyone seen the 300ZX with 2JZ and massive single turbo setup?

Edited by VB-

think i'd rather have the VX commo in the background with the monaro style lights. the interior on the accord seems really tacky with the switches n pressure guage, considering they've gone so far with the outside of the car. looks like they've just used a self tapper through the woodgrain panels

Jeebus Cat Woman, they don't look PS'd to me, but damn those hinges must be super strong on the white Hondas rear doors.

Thats so pretty crazy arab shit :D

dohhhhhhh :D

It's actually a deceptacon.

Moments after those photos were taken it turned into a pile of crap...or was that before?

I've spent a couple of weeks in the UAE here and there and the guys in that part of the world certainly have their own "style" :D . But in the end who cares, its mums 17 sec shopping trolley.

and now some dancing fruit!

:PBJ: :PBJ: :PBJ: :PBJ:

Looks like the 'merican "niggoz" have to catch up somewhat. I dont mind looking at the stuff, but i'd never own it. unless I had Sheeetloads of money, even then it would be say, my 20th car. much nicer cars to spend that kind of money on! with, say, performance!

Gotta ask tho, what is the point? does it all boil down to impressing chicks? or impressing yo' boyz? which begs the next question....

Edited by jezzerrr

Joissezzzzzzz :|

Doesn't their religion teach to be conservative, & not so dam flashy & boastful with their money... & if it doesn't... well it f#cking should!

Yes Islam does teach to be humble, and not to be a spend thrift.

Unfortunately the Gulf boys have a problem with showing off.