SAU Community

Update! - Fast & Furious 3 At Gold Class

Benno31

Probably so some of us older citizens can get home to bed at a reasonable hour. Not all of us live nearby.

And yes, you will have to buy food!! (Or bring your own goodies hidden carefully in your nether regions.)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to those who have paid already. The reason for the early booking hour is so that us old farts can get home to bed early. (it was highly recommended by Gold Class too).

Food is extra, I posted a menu back on the first page if your keen. They serve alcohol too :(

A big thanks to all those who have given me such positive feedback, I am glad your all so keen.

Cheers,

Ben.

Probably so some of us older citizens can get home to bed at a reasonable hour. Not all of us live nearby.

And yes, you will have to buy food!! (Or bring your own goodies hidden carefully in your nether regions.)

I have been forced to go with that 'logic'. As my wonderful gf Jude is now working (seaworld bitch to change rosters for her) on the monday, and wont make it to my place in time much less indro. So my Dad "Terry" or "Mr P" for everyone else will take her place.

So to everyone that thinks you are old, he is 60 this year. But I didnt say that, you are all part of the CIA.

So can the list be amended.

if there is enough numbers couldnt we fill up another gold class room on a different date again possibly at a different cinema if need be?

Feel free to organise another movie night on a different night if you please, I am sure the others on the waiting list will be interested in it. for me, i don't personally want to attend the same movie on 2 dif nights and pay for it on my credit card.

word of warning-cops will be tarketing cinema's carparks all week long for the first week or so of this movie-so watch the defects

This sort of movie with car clubs gathering attracts the cops like flys to sht

Edited by gtr660hp

Fair point. To the police that might be reading this, SAU members attending this movie night arent hoons. How many hoons do you know of that can afford to hire out a gold class theater for a night. Be organised enough to make it work. If you look thoughout this section you will see we do our best to abide by the laws. We watch the movie to get out fix, not on the streets.

Thanks >_<

Fair point. To the police that might be reading this, SAU members attending this movie night arent hoons. How many hoons do you know of that can afford to hire out a gold class theater for a night. Be organised enough to make it work. If you look thoughout this section you will see we do our best to abide by the laws. We watch the movie to get out fix, not on the streets.

great call davo, i agree totally >_<

Are you serious about the Police targetting carparks for 'hoons' and defective vehicles?

Cars are the last thing in life that I enjoy and if that enjoyment is taken from me then I really have nothing left and I might as well become a vigilante.

Poor MrBenno!! Just ensure your car is in perfect working order and the popo cannot defect you. I mean, they wouldn't just make something up and defect you for it just to upset you and hope you won't argue the ticket as they would lose in any court due to them not being current and up to date with the list of defects??? Nope, don't believe it and I cannot be swayed in this matter. The Police of this State are fine, upstanding members of the community who would never use their powers to make a statement on their personal opinion........ (this is Queensland... right??)

This is officially in the too hard basket now.

I am sorry to those who were prompt and paid.

To those who have paid, please PM me your banking details and I will refund your money immediately.

Is anyone interested in seeing this movie at Gold Class on a normal basis? I can order tickets online which doesn't require us to sign terms and conditions, it just means that we don't have the cinema exclusively to ourselves unless enough of us book early enough and fill it.

I could use the money already paid to buy tickets to a particular session if anyone is interested.

Sessions available are.

Thursday, 15 June

21:00

Friday, 16 June

21:30

Saturday, 17 June

Sunday, 18 June

Monday, 19 June

Tuesday, 20 June

Wednesday, 21 June

List of who has paid so far.

dangerous_daveo..............(payment received with thanks)

dangerous_daveo's guest..(payment received with thanks)

06. Revhead.....................(payment received with thanks)

07. SMR33........................(payment received with thanks)

08. lbfalcon......................(payment received with thanks)

09. Rhinorebel..................(payment received with thanks)

10. R33S2........................(payment received with thanks)

12. shanef........................(payment received with thanks)

14. zorma3nz....................(payment received with thanks)

16. Frawg..........................(payment received with thanks)

17. MountainRunner...........(payment received with thanks)

21. Hitman111...................(payment received with thanks)

22. Variable.......................(payment received with thanks)

23. slamm.........................(payment received with thanks)

27. Mrs Rhinorebel..............(payment received with thanks)

29. gts25t4door..................(payment received with thanks)

30. zorma3nz 'second seat'..(payment received with thanks)

Cheers,

Ben.

Major set back, I need to have Terms & Conditions forms signed by each person attending and have them in by Friday this week to make this go ahead.

I can email a pdf file, fax or meet you in person to get these signed, please note that emailed forms will need to be returned to me via Fax or in person.

Worst case scenario is the event will be cancelled and money paid refunded to you immediately.

I am hoping it doesn't have to come to this. So far there are 13 unpaid tickets which is a concern.

Major set back, I need to have Terms & Conditions forms signed by each person attending and have them in by Friday this week to make this go ahead.

I can email a pdf file, fax or meet you in person to get these signed, please note that emailed forms will need to be returned to me via Fax or in person.

Worst case scenario is the event will be cancelled and money paid refunded to you immediately.

I am hoping it doesn't have to come to this. So far there are 13 unpaid tickets which is a concern.

:) I am one,

was supposed to give you the money yestereday!

post up the pdf and a fax number I'll sign it.

will try to deposit money this week.

M

This is officially in the too hard basket now.

I am sorry to those who were prompt and paid.

To those who have paid, please PM me your banking details and I will refund your money immediately.

Is anyone interested in seeing this movie at Gold Class on a normal basis? I can order tickets online which doesn't require us to sign terms and conditions, it just means that we don't have the cinema exclusively to ourselves unless enough of us book early enough and fill it.

I could use the money already paid to buy tickets to a particular session if anyone is interested.

Sessions available are.

Thursday, 15 June

Friday, 16 June

Saturday, 17 June

Sunday, 18 June

Monday, 19 June

Tuesday, 20 June