SAU Community

Rip Tony Jenkins

Madaz

ok ppls this is a SLOW cruise in rememberance of Tony Jenkins the young man who's life was trajically taken Sunday 21st May 2006

ive spoken to my home church leader and he will come and help me say a few words and i can thank God for all of us that this event wasnt worse than it allready was

**EDIT**

Cruise Details

When: Sunday 28th (exactly 1 week from accident)

Start in City: 50Kph with Hazards on single file no over taking (hazzards to mark respect for Tony)

Memorial at Glenelg on the fore shore

finishing with a cruise back to my church (for those that wish to join me) or ending back in the city

please reply post haste with Intentions of comming

by now you should all know how to get my mobile number if you wish to ask me anything

Thank-you

Steve aka Madaz

Edited by Madaz

im thinking maybee leave city 7 or 7:30 havnt nutted how much time we need and i guess we dont have to drive back to the city @ 50 just 1 way for respect

i think this would be a good idea, i would like to pay my respects, post some dates and times and ill be there!

im sorry i thought it was clear but obviously not, i was thinking this sunday @ 7:30 leave from City

there hasnt been a very good responce to this so not sure about it now :S

i thought it would be good for all the ppls that were on the sunday cruise of the 21st of may to go and just hear a few words from my self about the incident then we can go do wotever after obviously cause Tony wasnt a skyline driver it doesnt really mater

sorry if that sounds harsh but i know if it was Drew we lost every1 would put there hand up to come so i dont see why we cant go for Tony

** EDIT **

see if we had a good turnout i was going to ring the channel seven news and tell them Skyline Australia was holding a memorial drive down to the beach in Tony's honor to pay our respects...

Edited by Madaz

yeah today i was thinking cant be bothered with mallala now but we'll see how i feel sunday

ive just hit a low cause of so many late nights going into hospital twice speaking with jaymins mum wasnt the easiest but it had to be done i wanted to let her know SAU had no hard feeling and everything else

i really need any1 and every 1 to just quickly think aobut a yes or no its not a difficuilt question...

im soo tired also so i feel im just rambling here a possible short list of ppls so far pls lets get it bigger

Me - Amanda

Whiplash - Nick

Lee 'R34' 4door (car number 4) - and the 2 SES guys

MY33 - Shaun

66GT - Pete (possibly not sure yet)

well ive had dinner and a shower and feeling a whole lot better

i will probably go to mallala but after church

i was thinking if mcdonalds is open sunday morning after a memorial prayer we could go share a meal together and then decide who wants to do what

**edit**

so were u thinking of comming on the morning cruise nick

Edited by Madaz

It sort of depends on the time as my mate is driving to mallala but if you guys are heading out there I would probibly come down for a little while and head out with you.

I found out today that my dad taught Tony last year

nah out the other side of town now he was out there for a long time 25yrs. he may have had him a couple of years ago he only said it in passing tonight.

Has anyone else been added to the list? As i'm still unsure what my plans are I will find out tomorrow night and then give you a answer then. As i said before if i do attend i will probably meet you guys down there.

im not sure if it will be on with just me lee and shaun and u meeting us there

wot do u guys think i was hopeing for a few of us .. im really not sure just thought would be good for the main 1's involed as part of the healing process

Madaz,

Don't be disheartened.

Do remember every one handles incidents such as these differently + the 'church' thing may scare a few people away. :rofl:

Myself. Church doesn’t faze me as I've been brought up through Catholic primary and secondary with an Italian background so there are some very strong religious ties there.

However I'm not overly religious, My problem is I think and question too much.

Either way I won’t be able to make it as it’s too early for the little man; I have to head out to relatives later in the day so I don’t want the little man turning in to a little monster. :ban:

A thought for those that the incident has directly affected, why not head out to the crash site and drop a few flowers, sit and have a good look in an attempt to get over what you have recently been through.

I really don't believe because Tony wasn't a skyline driver people don't care; people do care and feel saddened that some one has lost their life, however they don't know him directly or have met him so instead they simply move on and try not to dwell as dwelling only brings more sadness.

im soo tired also so i feel im just rambling here a possible short list of ppls so far pls lets get it bigger

sum good points u raised cubes

as stated in orriginal post i didnt want any1 to feel presuered about the church option but .. i dunno u know wot i ment cubes... even if it is too early and maybee jsut a road side looking is all ppls want to do

1 problem with going to the crash site is there really isnt any room to park and get out and survey the situation without being on the road as there is barriers 1 side ot the road and raised shoulder on the other