SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

yeh it should pull pretty good :)

i only brought the stocko engine onto boost twice! i drove it back from newcastle off boost the whole way caus the clutch was stuffed that bad, then after putting the clutch in i smacked it side on into a gutter bending the left rear control arm, then the sat i got that fixed the engine let go

going to leave the stock turbos on for awhile and see what power i can get out of them, then i'll go the gtrs's ;)

get N1 turbo's they pull pretty hard i hear.

nah they'd be too small, id change the turbos now but i want to see what i can get out of the stockos with the 3ltr bottom end, plus the stock turbos r new, but when ive had enough of them im putting on the gtrs's, should be good for 700awhp

nah they'd be too small, id change the turbos now but i want to see what i can get out of the stockos with the 3ltr bottom end, plus the stock turbos r new, but when ive had enough of them im putting on the gtrs's, should be good for 700awhp

yeah they are a gun turbo. they spin like all buggery!

holy crap, how expensive are these..... http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CATCO-3-CAT-CONVERT...1QQcmdZViewItem

That is a very good price for what you are getting!!

Have a look around and make sure you check the flow rates as these are pretty much the best around. I think they usually go for around the $540 mark.

fair point

i picked up my new bottom end today :)

will be pulling out the 26 tomorrow and pull the head off to see what actually let go in it. then the 26 head and 30 bottom end are off to JHH next saturday to be built (fingers crossed nothing goes wrong)

if all goes to plan itll be back on the road in 3 weeks time, making some big numbers :)

He is THE man. Like when people talk about the man, its him.

Go next door to Johns, and see Daniel, talk to him about what turbos, he'll then put you on to Mike Vine. No doubt Daniel will tell you about this skyline they did a while ago, he is scared of that car. He is fine with the old jett racing RVR (which had that old datto ute motor in it) so yeah. Crazy car. Just talk to him hey.

farken turbos didnt want to come off did they, spent like 4 hours trying to get them off but nooo and i ended up running out of daylight too

all i've got left is to undo the drive shafts, then undo the engine/gearbox mounts and lift her out!

ill say this, damn the intercooler set-up is bloody weird! the way the bov's are run i mean, its like they designed the cooler and forgot about the bov's, and just whacked them in where ever they could

but i reckon i did pretty well seeing as i was the only one doing it, and i started at 9 plus it being the first time i've done something like this

Go next door to Johns, and see Daniel, talk to him about what turbos, he'll then put you on to Mike Vine. No doubt Daniel will tell you about this skyline they did a while ago, he is scared of that car. He is fine with the old jett racing RVR (which had that old datto ute motor in it) so yeah. Crazy car. Just talk to him hey.

cheers daveo...thinking about the turbos today, i think i might change them before the engine goes back in, caus i dont see how the hell u get them off whilst the engine is in the car..i even contemplated the idea of going a big single, even less of a pain in the ass lol