SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

f**k I HATE WEARING STOCKINGS! THEY'RE BULLSHIT!

And yes Bunta, they are nearly as bullshit as entrees!

entrees? As in food. I am sorry, they are not BS, they are more often than not tasty. Deep fried camembert cheese for example. You cant have it as a main meal, or even with one as its a bit odd. But as a quick something while your mains (say spare rips[how they are spare dont ask me]) is being cooked up, its just perfect.

Other dishes like say a skewer of garlic prawns at a bbq while the steak is cooking. Spot on.

Dont tell me Im wrong. Cause Im not.

I don't think entrees are BS. Andy does. I was making reference to how much he thinks entrees are BS, so he could understand how pissed I was at having to wear pantihose today

If it is any kind of decent eatery, there would be no need for entrees

Entrees are an excuse to make the main small/ crap

Hence the reason they are Bullshit

If it is any kind of decent eatery, there would be no need for entrees

Entrees are an excuse to make the main small/ crap

Hence the reason they are Bullshit

Huh? You are not very good at debating are you.

Unless by decent you mean McDonalds, which is FAR from decent. They dont have entrees simply because they have no more menu space to fit them on, and well, they suck.

Any DECENT like REALLY decent eatery will have proper sized dishes. You simply need to eat more. I can chow down a entree and a main at anywhere DECENT. But two mains Im not going to do it. Well not going to do it to be able to fit in 2 bits of garlic toast, and 1/2L of cold rock after. Cause you gotta have cold rock.

Its also about the flavour. I never want just one meal, and one flavour for the night, or even lunch. I feel if Im paying good money I want some variety. Its that or a reef and beef or something, which is normally the cost of a mains and entree anyway.

Huh? You are not very good at debating are you.

Unless by decent you mean McDonalds, which is FAR from decent. They dont have entrees simply because they have no more menu space to fit them on, and well, they suck.

Any DECENT like REALLY decent eatery will have proper sized dishes. You simply need to eat more. I can chow down a entree and a main at anywhere DECENT. But two mains Im not going to do it. Well not going to do it to be able to fit in 2 bits of garlic toast, and 1/2L of cold rock after. Cause you gotta have cold rock.

Its also about the flavour. I never want just one meal, and one flavour for the night, or even lunch. I feel if Im paying good money I want some variety. Its that or a reef and beef or something, which is normally the cost of a mains and entree anyway.

That is because I am not debating...be sucked in by entrees I dont care

The fact that you can make a pig of your self impresses no one