SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

By the way I am joking...I dont care at all, In light of all the crankyness going on recently I thought I had better make that clear!!

Hahaha shes rite man. Just where my screen is, if Im typing, it looks like Im working!

But you seriously must try deep fried camembert cheese, its really awesome.

Hahaha shes rite man. Just where my screen is, if Im typing, it looks like Im working!

But you seriously must try deep fried camembert cheese, its really awesome.

Well I like it normally so I will give it a go

what say you of the "degustation" menu?

seven small courses, so you can taste a large variety of the chef's offerings.

Could be ok especially if it is a type of food you have never tried before egif it was your first time at Thai you could try lots of things then you know what you like for next time

Well asian food is different. You go with a big bunch of mates order a dish each, that you think you might like, and just share.

:( Omg I developed a pet hate for that...A mate and his girlfreind used to do that all the time with everything...there would be a huge discussion as to who could order what....made me want to kill them right there in the resaraunt

yeah my Girlfriend does that too.

gives me the shits because I can't just order what I want without considering what she likes. So I end up ordering my fourth or fifth choice :(

yeah my Girlfriend does that too.

gives me the shits because I can't just order what I want without considering what she likes. So I end up ordering my fourth or fifth choice :(

I told Anna in the first week that we were togoether we would have to break up if she was like that lol cause we were sitting at the table and these 2 freaks were doing that across from us