SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Brand new and off JDM Concept. They are now a trader on here but made the purchase on nissansilvia. They are a brand new model. Hard to find and hard to get now apparently. Mrbenno and I are the only car's I've seen with them.

I'd like to. I do Uni part time and have an exam on Tuesday. Cos its part time, i dont tend to study during the semester except for assignments meaning that I have to learn it all at the last minute.

nah never seen em. they are light weight rims though if they are buddy club aye.

schmick..light weight u say? try a 17x9 that weighs only 6.7kg..i'll be running them on the gtr when its all done :P (mid july)

I'd like to. I do Uni part time and have an exam on Tuesday. Cos its part time, i dont tend to study during the semester except for assignments meaning that I have to learn it all at the last minute.

fair enough, uni comes first.

every1 is flaring up around here aye, its all gone crazy!!!! i mean i read it all and just keep out of it. i makemy own decisions to who i use to get stuff done by reading what other ppl write about places etc really u dont need to ask ppl off the forums who they would use, just read what they say. its really quite simple tomake up ur own mind i think. every1 has there own judge ments on certain places.

Yeah, I wasn't having a go at John but it was clearly a thread to promote an up and coming business. Probably not the best place to promote another. It's like going into someone's classifieds thread and saying to buy something else in a way.

Yeah, I wasn't having a go at John but it was clearly a thread to promote an up and coming business. Probably not the best place to promote another. It's like going into someone's classifieds thread and saying to buy something else in a way.

yeah well its like standing out the front of sum1 store and say to all the potential cosutomers "DONT SHOP HERE BCOZ ........reason"

i have had no problem with dan, when ive chatted with him on here etc, but all the ppl hes been working on car for around here lately have been trying to put other places down publicly. i dont think thats the right way to go about it.

i mean your quality of workmanship should speak for itself, and word will get around without having to slander other places. plus enough ppl who come on these forums will find out about dans business, and will most likely use him, i mean shit if i lived closer id probably be round getting him to look at my stuff aswell.

Does anyone know of a tyre shop open tomorrow? Id do the ring around now but obviously they are closed.

I got a nail in one of my rear tyres, and its gone flat so I wanted to plug it. Good fun driving home tho, it was just driving its self, all over the place.