SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

:O don't you be baiting dave into a race Shane... he'd pummel yo white ass :O

not with the new engine he wont bish :O

hello everyone except anna...

Oh christ, you're not one of these dickheads that thinks a new engine is gonna make you faster than a speeding bullet, are you? Because i'll flip if you say you are.

People are just ghey shane... do you know of people that are just... well... stupid? People that, no matter how many times you try to show them their life could be better, no matter how many times you bail them out of trouble, and no matter how many times you are there to pick up the pieces, still won't listen to a WORD you have to say?

*sigh*

I had a lovely weekend, and it is nearly lunch time, so I will tell you about it!

Friday night went out clubbing, had a blast (as is usually the case :O), ended up wandering around the valley mall doing the drunken stagger while pointing at each other saying nothing in particular yet laughing at it! Then decided to get some pizza, because andrew kept saying 'let's get some f**king FRENCH TOAST'... if you haven't seen the 40 year old virgin, it won't make sense :P:O

I had a D&M at the bar with a man named 'Daniella' and tried to convince him to continue to dress as a woman, as that is what makes him the happiest! Then danced with a troll with bright orange hair, and was asked for certain illegal substances on numerous occassions, only to answer them with 'no... see that guy there... with the glasses on... he's a D' (all the while pointing at Andy) :O

Saturday got up late, had a BBQ lunch with my folks, which was nice.

Saturday night Andy & I pulled out the sofa bed, and snuggled while watching movies. Soooooooo nice :P

Sunday we fiddled with the cars. Changed batteries, tightened wheel nuts, blah blah blah, and got all the parts ready to go into the shop this week :D

Sunday night we had our new housemate move in, and went downstairs to have drinks with our lesbian neighbours in unit 1.

*sigh* can't wait for this weekend - do it all over again :D :D :D

Oh christ, you're not one of these dickheads that thinks a new engine is gonna make you faster than a speeding bullet, are you? Because i'll flip if you say you are.

People are just ghey shane... do you know of people that are just... well... stupid? People that, no matter how many times you try to show them their life could be better, no matter how many times you bail them out of trouble, and no matter how many times you are there to pick up the pieces, still won't listen to a WORD you have to say?

*sigh*

nah, itll make me go supersonic :)

i know the type ur talkin about, not worth the time in my opinion, but, u'll come across them every now n again, just something to keep ya life 'interesting' i guess

I had a lovely weekend, and it is nearly lunch time, so I will tell you about it!

Friday night went out clubbing, had a blast (as is usually the case :D), ended up wandering around the valley mall doing the drunken stagger while pointing at each other saying nothing in particular yet laughing at it! Then decided to get some pizza, because andrew kept saying 'let's get some f**king FRENCH TOAST'... if you haven't seen the 40 year old virgin, it won't make sense :P:)

I had a D&M at the bar with a man named 'Daniella' and tried to convince him to continue to dress as a woman, as that is what makes him the happiest! Then danced with a troll with bright orange hair, and was asked for certain illegal substances on numerous occassions, only to answer them with 'no... see that guy there... with the glasses on... he's a D' (all the while pointing at Andy) :)

Saturday got up late, had a BBQ lunch with my folks, which was nice.

Saturday night Andy & I pulled out the sofa bed, and snuggled while watching movies. Soooooooo nice :D

Sunday we fiddled with the cars. Changed batteries, tightened wheel nuts, blah blah blah, and got all the parts ready to go into the shop this week :D

Sunday night we had our new housemate move in, and went downstairs to have drinks with our lesbian neighbours in unit 1.

*sigh* can't wait for this weekend - do it all over again :D :D :D

lmao sounds like u had an awesome weekend, bit better then mine :P