SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

i agree... hmm time to post in the events section :(

Ok soon! Nedd my real car back first!

Mub stop trying to pick her up shes mine ;)

:O sif!!! She is mine....but for you I am willing to share :P lol

Anyone got any pics of an engine bay painted in midnight purple or purple pearl?

Sooo cut, was going to take next week off to paint the engine bay (jet black with purple pearl) but the fella im doing this work for needs me for the next 2 weeks arghhhhhhh!!!!

Yeah for job interviews...

Im off for a few hours to go to a job interview to see if i cannot get more money than im earing now. I think its gonna be hard to get more money to be honest. Im slightlly over paid.... :devil:

where is everyone latley , it used to be this was the most whored whore town in Aust (mainly due to old schoolers like Ska & Chaos...) is there a fight club ? maybe I should have renewed my membership even tho I live in NT now (P.S Darwin Blows)

Well in short Ska has to work at work these days and has a busy family life outside work. Plus he is too busy in the stagea section of the forums.

Chaos does not post much at all anymore due to a disagrement and charley and other postwhores dont come round these parts much due to a "newschool/oldschool" arguement which would make a hooker blush.