SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

ahahaha, Angie is fine. Takin' it all in his stride :(

I have a semi-busy day planned. I plan to whore a bit... work a bit... random download a bit... all the while on MSN. What a day :wave:

U driving back upto Darwin I take it? What road\highways do you take and how long does it take you? I’m going to drive up to katherine to see a mate in a month or so time (whenever this blasted car is finished)

U driving back upto Darwin I take it? What road\highways do you take and how long does it take you? I’m going to drive up to katherine to see a mate in a month or so time (whenever this blasted car is finished)

I drove up there when I moved, but I flew down for this holiday, it took me 4 days to drive up and around $900 in fuel and maintaince costs to do it. The drive is quite boring (thankyou MUD for that I-pod with i-tunes conection) but in NT it's all no speed limits between towns, so was sitting on 170km alot of the way , not good for fuel consumption tho

yeah anywhere outside the towns, it's all sign posted, the roads vary but are not to bad and most wildlife is sleeping during the day as it is too hot to move, so you really have to watchout at dawn and dusk when they out and about.