SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

bunta.. i saw my wound for the first time yesterday (i had my mum change the dressing as I was too grossed out!) and I've got 5 stitches!!!

5!!!!!! that's heaps.. it was a bit mole but, BUT NOT THAT BIG!

bunta.. i saw my wound for the first time yesterday (i had my mum change the dressing as I was too grossed out!) and I've got 5 stitches!!!

5!!!!!! that's heaps.. it was a bit mole but, BUT NOT THAT BIG!

That is pretty huge! :( How is it going?? Still sore?

doesn't hurt much at all anymore... my knuckled bruised up and the nurse said it was tendon damage! lol.. coz they had to cut deep!

but get the stitches out on friday morning, so only a few more days of sympathy for me!

doesn't hurt much at all anymore... my knuckled bruised up and the nurse said it was tendon damage! lol.. coz they had to cut deep!

but get the stitches out on friday morning, so only a few more days of sympathy for me!

:( tendon damage! Thats no good! I had that once...could not move my finger for like 6 months! then they made me rehab it....><ouch

:( tendon damage! Thats no good! I had that once...could not move my finger for like 6 months! then they made me rehab it....><ouch

ouch! mine isn't nearly as bad!!!!

Or drag other people along and drive! Shared driving = cheap :( lol

yeah good idea.. I'll go postwhore it all now!

nah i will just tell them I don't like them so they acn't come

you know what I did to amanda on the weekend.. she was complaining about not being given access to the show n shine commitee forums and so I told her it was because no one liked her bahahaha

too bad she thought i was joking.

nah i will just tell them I don't like them so they acn't come

you know what I did to amanda on the weekend.. she was complaining about not being given access to the show n shine commitee forums and so I told her it was because no one liked her bahahaha

too bad she thought i was joking.

ha ha ha that is so gold! Love your work!

We should write a banned list

haha corinne and i are working out whether we drive or fly.. looks like drive, so we can do some mountain runs whilst we are there

respect to the rb25 ceffy drift limo! One of the NSW guys has one... I'm in love with it! lol

haha corinne and i are working out whether we drive or fly.. looks like drive, so we can do some mountain runs whilst we are there

respect to the rb25 ceffy drift limo! One of the NSW guys has one... I'm in love with it! lol

Ahhh ok! We can go on a cool Drive on the Saturday or somthing! that would be nice!