SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

what's nebo? and what's kilcoy?

there is no fastest way to anywhere in a 33 lol

ps my mate sent me a pm again, saying he doesn't appreciate personal attacks against him... idiot, I was personal attacking steve not him!

oh my god, u have a mate???

:(

nah, I was being sarcastic! lol

and sif not have an avatar liz :)

my old avatar was of me on the track, but that's not the best avatar to have when selling a car! lol

haha corinne and i are working out whether we drive or fly.. looks like drive, so we can do some mountain runs whilst we are there

respect to the rb25 ceffy drift limo! One of the NSW guys has one... I'm in love with it! lol

:)

Haha I love her too! Her name is Jennifer, and she likes it sideways :(

what's nebo? and what's kilcoy?

there is no fastest way to anywhere in a 33 lol

ps my mate sent me a pm again, saying he doesn't appreciate personal attacks against him... idiot, I was personal attacking steve not him!

Nebo = Large mountain

Kilcoy = Crappy town that you arrive at after you have gone over the mountain and around a dam

ahh k, so thats why bunta doesnt have his car in his avatar...:(

I got better things to put in my avatar besides cars....Thrusting stick men for example

nah i will just tell them I don't like them so they acn't come

you know what I did to amanda on the weekend.. she was complaining about not being given access to the show n shine commitee forums and so I told her it was because no one liked her bahahaha

too bad she thought i was joking.

i rofl'ed

tell you what else happened on the weekend

i was driving on the way to dinner.. down some back street.. i slowed right down for a speed up and an r34 gtr pulled up next to me........ i was staring at it in awww and laughing a little.. we both finished going over the speed bump and he took off so I tried to catch him

but no he won the drag

did I mention this r34 gtr was a remote controlled car? lol