SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

yes but i didnt do it, i got the car like that :ninja:

thats the equivalent of "its the previous governments fault!" :)

could have repainted if you wanted, however i suspect you dug the bling factor! surprised you weren't "ridin dirty on bling 20's" whatever that would mean :):D

:D o....k.....well that was weird. i actually had found a replacement dash for it, but being gone and all doesnt really help if i buy it, so i decided not to.

also, its always john howards fault, even if he retires.

always!

hmmmm......that's a tough one. they all have thrashability, it just depends on where? my pick would have to be the hilux's. if we still had the manual 3 tonne trucks i would go them but we dont. they used to pull some really big burnouts.

do you know the intersection of nudgee rd and east-west arterial rd, near the airport? we have a holding yard on the corner and i was doing a huge burnout with the ford service centre mechanics cheering me on. broad daylight next to a big road. that was probably the best thrash vehicle, but only because i had learnt how to thrash them.

haha awesome :ninja::D would be good for a laugh

question tho: what if your boss comes across said videos, wouldn't you get the sack?

he'd probably just laugh actually. he's a performance nut as well. also there isnt much incriminating in them really, except for one that has me talking in it and my face comes on screen too. but thats about it.

to be honest, the boss is an absolute nutcase behind the wheel. so i'm pretty safe

hello fellow spammers

whats with the topic title?

its after xmas DUUUHHH!

neways *waves* whats all doing?

I just knocked off work :)

talking about thrashing other peoples (mainly my work) cars :)