SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

ok well what night are we all going out to get pickled again???

hell yeah! i'm up for that!

just make sure your not a family function when you do it...

*shudders* oh thats so wrong, we arent in tasmania

thanks mike but I find it hard to meet let alone pick up these days

no, i meant if you want sex you better asked better than that! i got bookings this weekend so you better be something special >_<

ok, i think its time i went for lunch. be back soon bishes!!!!

*flys out the door*

thats a pretty weak sauce attempt at asking for sex troy :happy:

hehe no, i would literally kill you if you tried to touch her, i'm very protective of this one, she's like family to me. since i'm not from tasmania, it sorta rules out a few options :P

the last person that tried to do stuff to my Belle (thats her name) got thorwn into a brick wall face first

awwee come on mikey, ill be nice, i promise >_<

no, i meant if you want sex you better asked better than that! i got bookings this weekend so you better be something special :happy:

ok, i think its time i went for lunch. be back soon bishes!!!!

*flys out the door*

hahaa its locked, sucka >_<

ok well what night are we all going out to get pickled again???

*** the SAU Pub Crawl rocked big thumbs up to Anna and Andy for taking the time and moneyu to organise it ***

YAY! Andy was talking last night about making another pub crawl very soon >_< Rules will be the same, punishments will be handed out, and DC status remains.

Annaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i missed out on steak last night :spank:

:happy:

Hullo darling :P I miss you *sigh* this has got to be like, you're ONLY post in Qld :(

Where were you? Huh? Huh? Ooooh, guess what I had for dinner (hint: as per usual when I visit a steahouse, it was NOT steak >_<)

Oh and will you be in Sydney end of Feb (24th)?

Hullo darling :happy: I miss you *sigh* this has got to be like, you're ONLY post in Qld :P

Where were you? Huh? Huh? Ooooh, guess what I had for dinner (hint: as per usual when I visit a steahouse, it was NOT steak >_<)

Oh and will you be in Sydney end of Feb (24th)?

lol

Well you remember that you told me about last night when i last saw you........ i forgot and Andy told me last night at 6pm my time lol

Im down this weekend for more tests then have the Saturday and Sunday free.

So i will just miss you :(