SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

fine with me, you can walk then bitch! its still going faster than your gtr right now :)

no, no you wont :O

:laugh:

least i cant get my skyline moving, unlike you.....:no:

ha ha ha

:bunny:

I don't think one person will have enough money

LMAO jokes :laugh:

GOLD DIGGER :laugh:

yes sorta like mine "and look out there is a car turning...." its a good 40m away sometimes it is frustrating driving with her but well its your mum you can't stay mad at her.

well I am off to dans I will talk to everyone later and if a group want to meet up tonight for something to do pm me as I would like to.

oi, ask him if he'd found me a head for andy's car yet (for the 25/30 conversion)

:O that doesnt make any sense whatso ever

tehre are 2 in my backyrad, not running yes, and urs recently got stolen, hence u dont have one to push/move

that simple enough for you :)

yeh

we're strugglin to make 220kw's from it

when apparently they can make 230-250kw's

bawahahahaa

dan took the pipin off to the turbo the other wk

they haven't properly bored it out like they are suppose to

its GCG's poor craftman shit they do on highflowing turbos.

*giggles*

tehre are 2 in my backyrad, not running yes, and urs recently got stolen, hence u dont have one to push/move

that simple enough for you :)

that was absolutely f*cking pathetic. thats the best you could come up with?

dude, thats weak. at least i have a reason for mine not running. IT GOT STOLEN!!! funny that :laugh: how am i meant to push a stolen car i dont have shane? seriously? WTF are you smoking!!!!!

also, saying you have two skylines in your backyard is prob not something to be proud of when my subaru is ON THE ROAD!!!!! so technically, it goes faster than your moss heaps with nissan badges..........and gnoe hats :bunny:

:O

u've got one too, u showed it last week, remember? *nudge nudge*

beating you with a 6 foot pole is not called having a conciounse, thats called sexually abusing you, which you copped like a bitch :)