SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

beating you with a 6 foot pole is not called having a conciounse, thats called sexually abusing you, which you copped like a bitch :bunny:

how random is that :)

once again, congrats on the effort mike :laugh:

i'm aware!!!

i don't wanna be called nooby anna

call me : Rocks my god damn socks coolest of the cool she's #1 Anna :laugh:

well that's what I was christened as anyways

umm ok, anne it is then :O

i'm aware!!!

i don't wanna be called nooby anna

call me : Rocks my god damn socks coolest of the cool she's #1 Anna :O

well that's what I was christened as anyways

might just stick with anna, easier to remember :) but you get the idea

Edited by lilmike86

shane, you are exactly the same as ian. "i have a car with a gtr badge, so its better than yours, although its broken "

your car doesnt work right now, so it doesnt count as anything more than a garden ornament

lets settle this shane with a race, oh wait, your car cant go anywhere? i guess i WIN!!!

dude the gtr IS the better car if its running fine, why would people buy gtr's if they werent any good? the only reason i do it is to fire up all the gts-t owners, it gets them going EVERY time. reason my gtr broke, was it had the dodge done on it and spun the big end, and being a 17yr old performance car u should expect that.

i previously owned a gts-t and had spent ~15k on it, all it needed was the built motor and i opted for the gtr, as it would be the safer option (doubt thered be much traction in a 750hp rwd car lol)

i edited that out because i am just too damn tired to argue something that i already argued last friday, and won, mind you.

we'll continue it another day when mike has had more sleep :) come back tomorrow