SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

*grumble*

cant sleep :)

dumb bitch at work is about to get pwned tomorrow. She is responsible for organising my accomodation, and recently has been putting me in shit places (crappy motels and such) even when my preffered places to stay are available. I have suspected her of deliberatley stuffing me around for months, I got her this arvo because the state manager said i was to get self contained 'apartment' style accomodation in rocky until i can find a rental flat (or similar) she first said "yes i tried everywhere was booked out" then 2 sentences later said "i was not told to book apartments"...ahhhhh!! finally i got her! HAHAHAH

yes i realise NONE of you care but victory shall be mine! :rofl:

whatas cracking shane

not much man, same old crap

found out some interesting info re my pay and compared it to a mates here...gathering info so i have some leverage with my pay rise on april 1 :bunny:

morning Ladies......

pay rise shane? does that mean we might actually see the 32 up and running???

hey fatty :D

yeah, shoulda been in feb but the fochers changed the system, and at this point in time they rnt going to back pay :bunny:

hey fatty :)

yeah, shoulda been in feb but the fochers changed the system, and at this point in time they rnt going to back pay :D

are we talking a significant increase here?

lol i still want to buy a GTR :bunny: but i wont but i will get me a crotch rocket lol!!