SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

are we talking a significant increase here?

lol i still want to buy a GTR :bunny: but i wont but i will get me a crotch rocket lol!!

well i'll be kicking up a stink if its not atleaat 10k

well i'll be kicking up a stink if its not atleaat 10k

sweet...

Wonder if Kofi will make an appearance again today?

Hope you lot didn't scare him off...I wanna ask about his bimmer

i hope he comes back to so i can rag on him some more :bunny:

of course i do fag...

i've had my R's for over a year and a bit now...fooker :bunny:

No offence Lee, as I’m curious as to how one ride’s a sports bike at you weight. I’m not hanging shit on you, just interested to how the f**k you lean into corners and shit.

Sports bikes FTW :sorcerer:

No offence Lee, as I'm curious as to how one ride's a sports bike at you weight. I'm not hanging shit on you, just interested to how the f**k you lean into corners and shit.

Sports bikes FTW :sorcerer:

i've never really had a problem with it, the only problem is when i first started out on a CBR250RR the fuel tank crushed my nuts all day long, i've had a chance to ride a 2005 R1, a hybusa, and a couple of gsxr 600, 750 ,1000. alot of counter steering and weight shifting is involed when riding hard, true i wont be able to ride as fast as some others but i've had a bit of practice and am very compitent rider...

the gsxr 1000 is abit to much (expense and power) but i think the 750 is perfect....

i've never really had a problem with it, the only problem is when i first started out on a CBR250RR the fuel tank crushed my nuts all day long, i've had a chance to ride a 2005 R1, a hybusa, and a couple of gsxr 600, 750 ,1000. alot of counter steering and weight shifting is involed when riding hard, true i wont be able to ride as fast as some others but i've had a bit of practice and am very compitent rider...

the gsxr 1000 is abit to much (expense and power) but i think the 750 is perfect....

Come on mountian runs f00l!

My brother and I have wanted bikes for so long, but the father won’t let it happen. Sucks bum, reckons he’ll only condone Motor-x bikes.

Oi Lee, let me ride one of the R’s :bunny: