SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

I'm pretty out of practice so a stock Gixxer should do/scare me for a while, but it would be wrong of me not to support the aftermarket parts industry. I reckon exhaust, PC3, screen and a centre stand (ok maybe not the last one) should satisfy the requirements for the first round of mods :bunny: Exhaust + PC3 = 10hp or so apparently.

LOLZ...better do it from home then, coz sex islands sounds like the place to be :thumbsup:

Oh hell yeah. Bad Girls was a laugh, matteh an I were trolling hookers making ruckus haha.

Then I went to a strip club nude, and they kicked me out :laugh:

:sorcerer:

What time Anna :yes:

Is Andy coming along to (if so he and Marc can hang out)

Hrmmm... not sure - i'll have a chat to you on msn :(

Andy will not be attending. He is helping some guy instal a radiator :thumbsup:

Oh hell yeah. Bad Girls was a laugh, matteh an I were trolling hookers making ruckus haha.

Then I went to a strip club nude, and they kicked me out :(

yessssssssss I saw heaps of nude people, one of them I just sat there and wolf whistled at for AGES until she ran away :laugh:

looks nice but you cant go past the orginal jixa colors
I like the blue but it's everywhere and IMHO is starting to look a little bit dated. And the black looks hawt.

I like the blue but it's everywhere and IMHO is starting to look a little bit dated. And the black looks hawt.

you know whats really sexy the striaght blue on the R6 and R1's, very sexy... i like blue :thumbsup: