SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

I've done the s13 thing a few times... but, I can get complied vins very cheap.

There is a S13 that just won't sell at the auctions that runs a 10.1, tempting to bring it over as a race import and play funny buggers. :)

Shananagans?

Why? :)

I give as good as i get lol.....

but on a seriouse note i thought the Australian people were nicer? i come from a very distant country and want to make new friends,i ask very suspiiously about TND, and give no details about my self.... :D

Your Vet` you are all f**king dodgy

jeolouse much? :D

dude it was with his mom and sis in Austria the last time we stopped by on our way to Amsterdam :)

ummm for the record....no...

but for the forums....hells yes i want your body...i want to eat you up boy.

I've done the s13 thing a few times... but, I can get complied vins very cheap.

There is a S13 that just won't sell at the auctions that runs a 10.1, tempting to bring it over as a race import and play funny buggers. :)

sif buy a pre-built car

respect - 0 if you do

sif buy a pre-built car

respect - 0 if you do

of course you need to have car time scratched into your car in days.....like the bombers did with targets....nothing good about buying a car and having it run straight away.

Your Viet you are all f**king dodgy

Lies all L.... wait no its true :)

ummm for the record....no...

but for the forums....hells yes i want your body...i want to eat you up boy.

now this ones LIES ALL LIES!!!!!

i saw they way you looked at me from across the table ;)

for the recored i was talking to shane :D

Works out to be about $12k - $13k landed.

+ my VIN cost ect........

Doing what I wanted to, It would owe me $20k on the road, now keep in mind I sold a S13 for $30k that ran a 10.8 :)

buy that sil80 shell? put 2j in there??? you know that 18K shell you said is prolly worth the money...

buy that sil80 shell? put 2j in there??? you know that 18K shell you said is prolly worth the money...

I said his AKSING price is in the ballpark, and it was worth $15k.

Why would I do that though? When I can make more money out of what I have said on the last 1 and a bit pages

I said his AKSING price is in the ballpark, and it was worth $15k.

Why would I do that though? When I can make more money out of what I have said on the last 1 and a bit pages

i didn't know you wanted to make money from your next car, lol buy the GTR sell shove a 34gtr engine in there and unload it for 30K

i didn't know you wanted to make money from your next car, lol buy the GTR sell shove a 34gtr engine in there and unload it for 30K

GTR's take so long to sell, and you can't make money as the market is flooded with "mod'd" ones.

What money you may pick up doesn’t make enough financial sense, as the outlay and time from start to finish could have been used to make more money, quicker in another venture.

Not saying an S13 would sell quick, there is more then $12k worth of parts to sell on it anyway.

I'm also looking at a very low kay my05 wrx comming up for auction, which would yield about $4k profit.

GTR's take so long to sell, and you can't make money as the market is flooded with "mod'd" ones.

What money you may pick up doesn't make enough financial sense, as the outlay and time from start to finish could have been used to make more money, quicker in another venture.

Not saying an S13 would sell quick, there is more then $12k worth of parts to sell on it anyway.

I'm also looking at a very low kay my05 wrx comming up for auction, which would yield about $4k profit.

lol and i'll be trying to get you to sell/swap parts out of it for my car :)