SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Its ironic really. Boost is considered a "kids" site, yet theres more childish action going on here on our forums than over there. You guys DO realise that what your posting/saying can be used as evidence against you IF something were to happen? Id hate to see one of our members being arrested over petty shit, but then the majority of you that shit stir dont really do anything for the site now do you?

Its ironic really. Boost is considered a "kids" site, yet theres more childish action going on here on our forums than over there. You guys DO realise that what your posting/saying can be used as evidence against you IF something were to happen? Id hate to see one of our members being arrested over petty shit, but then the majority of you that shit stir dont really do anything for the site now do you?

i'm a donator, im a member, i dont know you now fark off

I would tell them to take a ticket and wait in line. Ive been on forums since 98/99, I'm still waiting to be tought a lession or arrested over slanderish shit I have posted.

i'm a donator, im a member, i dont know you now fark off

ok that ending was harsh :( but that was my reply to u saying we dont contribute to this site

Lol....

arrested for what??? lol.. dumb ass its' a forum.... man i would of been sentenced to death row about 6 times now if the threads on the Forum ment anything....

take your BS and GFTO

Lol....

arrested for what??? lol.. dumb ass its' a forum.... man i would of been sentenced to death row about 6 times now if the threads on the Forum ment anything....

take your BS and GFTO

Perhaps you should re-read what I posted before jumping on the next available bandwagon "mate"

want a hug?

Perhaps you should re-read what I posted before jumping on the next available bandwagon "mate"

i didn't read wrong numnuts..... you came in here and have the gall to say i jumped onto that band wagon? lol this i my whoretown....

go back to boostloosing numnuts...

This maybe a thread for anything but personal stuff keep out of here. use the pm's that is what they are for.

Oh and it has nothing to do with contributing, if the mods want to take up soemthing with them, then they will.

Boostcruising is a great site, i use it to look at the car babes.....nothing wrong with that, it is my source for hot bitches and cars.

hiiiiiii liz! :(:D

hello! :D

how are you?

I only came here to join in the fighting.. i was tipped off! lol

where there is fights, there is liz!