SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Looks like it's all but died now but ffs people, can everyone stop stirring up shit on BC? I don't know what's been happening and I don't really have time to find out atm, but the 'reported post' PMs are getting a bit beyond a joke and I can't say I completely disagree with them.

marc, we did nothing wrong, we went over to boost to post in thier whoretown, and acted exactly like we do in here! yet no1 complained in there but we got 'banned' but this "person" angels666.

marc, we did nothing wrong, we went over to boost to post in thier whoretown, and acted exactly like we do in here! yet no1 complained in there but we got 'banned' but this "person" angels666.

I hafta agree, you boys weren't even as bad as u are in here!

the people they were having a go at know them and were mucking around with them, plus it was SPAM....

I think it was an over reaction because the mod that issued the ban's issued them ONLY to us, not the other people involved in anything and she doesn't like any of you's LOL

Lol... Marc, Josh is having trobles with the forum, i think its him but he keeps getting the ISP error... can you please talk to him on MSN... lol he's hiding :wave:

k thanks, lol he cant even log on now!!

>_<

lol only cos you are the hotness Liz

my front your behind and we have the perfect car....

haha yeah!!

and my wheels.. please.. MY WHEELS!

Righto, just responding to complaints. As I said I don't really have time to work out who is right atm, and I don't really care. My main concern is the threats to property and the like... keep them out of it and I don't have a problem, talk as much whoretown garbage as you like >_<

Oh and hi Liz :wave:

u ddint complain did u? caus u came over here and posted, so ur kinda cool >_<

i dont complain about things said in spam thread, because i do believe that spam should be just spam... mindless babble about nothing inparticular.

ive been on SAU since I got my skyline, cos it's a good website like that, but always lurk.

i dont think the stuff against Ang was warranted, but i am her friend so i am obviously biased :wave:

what a great website.

its great isnt it. u can actually read a thread without having to grab the dictionary to translate it and u dont end up with a headache!

>_<

haha yeah!!

and my wheels.. please.. MY WHEELS!

and my engine, suspension and.. brakes aswell

although i dont own a skyline anymore, so maybe i don't belong here :ninja:

i have a car with a nissan heart? :P

neither do i, but I'm still here!

Righto, just responding to complaints. As I said I don't really have time to work out who is right atm, and I don't really care. My main concern is the threats to property and the like... keep them out of it and I don't have a problem, talk as much whoretown garbage as you like >_<

Oh and hi Liz :wave:

about time you responded. I was about to have a little cry.

its great isnt it. u can actually read a thread without having to grab the dictionary to translate it and u dont end up with a headache!

>_<

i think it's the fact that boostcruising is a car enthusiast forum, for anyone who likes any kind of car, motorbike or other vehicle.

SAU is more of a dedicated forum to skylines, and generally is inhabited by only the owners of skylines, who are generally older.

please excuse the poor typing, i can't be f**ked typing properly at moment.