SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

that wont happen.

i think her actions are justified. boost is ALOT more stricter than SAU when it comes to people coming on and stirring...

and you have to admit, you were stirring shit big time >_<

she only enforces things. as you've already said, she has to deal with enough f**kwits on that site daily.

i know it might not be what you're used to, but its a different site, different people, different rules.

they would be justified if she applied the same actions to ALL people who were in on it, not just the SAU people.

we wouldnt call foul if everyone got banned, but caus only SAU people got banned, we are calling foul :wave:

i'm sure u can understand that

well im only the same age as you.

but im talking all the 14 - 17 year olds on Boost.

lol we do have a few youngins here and they are good, i find the older people have problems, Fineline in particular, his spelling gives me the shits, i think he's well versed in "abo"....

nothign interesting when i am not here....WHO IS COMING CRUISING WITH ME AND THE CELICAS????

Celicas? Ew.

they would be justified if she applied the same actions to ALL people who were in on it, not just the SAU people.

we wouldnt call foul if everyone got banned, but caus only SAU people got banned, we are calling foul >_<

i'm sure u can understand that

i think the reason you lot were all banned, is because you came to Boost with the sole intetnion of shit stirring, as can be found back a few pages in this whore town thread. this was found, and obviously acted upon.

i do understand where you're coming from with the double standards, it happens, and i know im not the most liked person on Boost, many times warnings given to me, but exempt from others.

i didnt come here to stir shit, more with the intention of calming shit down a bit :wave:

lol we do have a few youngins here and they are good, i find the older people have problems, Fineline in particular, his spelling gives me the shits, i think he's well versed in "abo"....

i hate people who can't spell.