SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Whats the go with the Tuesday night dinners, do they still have them.

on sauqld...

yeah just every time you rev past 5000 rpm for more than a second all your rocker arms will snap off...sic :P

haha.. hmm $100 for tomei RAS kit.. PROBLEM SOLVED>.. now lets tackle the RB pumping oil into head problem.. yes part is $22 from tomei as well.. but couple hundred to get the head off ahahaa... :thumbsup:

ps ive had the SR on rev limiter for a good while nothing breaks.. :(

lol @ rocker arms

sr = wannabe v8 :(

pfft... ur taunts dont hurt me.. u like my 180 haha.. u saw my deep fried tyres... haha

and the new ZO6 still uses a 16v pushrod V8...

whats ur point..

arc up...???

havent heard that one..

yes shane i secretly slash my wrist over the matter..

WHY WONT YOU LOVE ME....

on a lighter note shane u think i should buy a NEW PFC for 930 del with 2 weeks to wait..?

anyway its raining whores...

uknw what that means watch out for billy bob and joe drifting ther fully sick commos around our roundabouts...

i just put a O2 sensor on the 180sx... haha suprise suprise alot smoother now and easier to hold certain throttle applications... :thumbsup: uknw what im talking about... anyway for $65 from nisswreck was well worth it... now what i dnt understand is why the hell it didnt have one on when i got the car..

done is done..

arc up...???

havent heard that one..

yes shane i secretly slash my wrist over the matter..

WHY WONT YOU LOVE ME....

on a lighter note shane u think i should buy a NEW PFC for 930 del with 2 weeks to wait..?

arc, u know fire up? surely ur rock isnt THAT big :thumbsup:

if im being too mean just tell me to stop...nah fark it its fun farking around lol

yeah do it dude, dont think u could get em from nywhere else for cheaper with 2 weeks lead time

anyway its raining whores...

uknw what that means watch out for billy bob and joe drifting ther fully sick commos around our roundabouts...

i just put a O2 sensor on the 180sx... haha suprise suprise alot smoother now and easier to hold certain throttle applications... :P uknw what im talking about... anyway for $65 from nisswreck was well worth it... now what i dnt understand is why the hell it didnt have one on when i got the car..

done is done..

see now if u were an aussie, u would be one of them commo drivers, u being an asian bogan and all :(

asian commo's = 180's :(

well after a simple trip to predator I was convinced to leave my car there and have it finnished off!

looks like I will be at 100% for the nsw trackday :/

WHAT cant you make it tonight Dingo.

I thought you live there.

Dude I started at 4.00 am this morning and not long dragged my very tired old arse through the door. If I can muster the strength I will have a quick shower and pop out for a bo peep sub. :/