SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

well i've bought a fair few things from greenline lately, and the longest wait has been 7 days (including the weekend lol) plus $630 for a set of injectors, why would u go elsewhere?

mornin :yucky:

yeh mate sards indeed. for anything under 1000cc injectors, i wouldnt use anything else. 1000cc and over thats a different story, mainly because of the prices asked, the differeing brands are then around the same price (~$200 an injector)

*tips hat*

dont lie dave...

About what, pray tell, am I lying Shane??

I didn't throw the drink, you poured it all over your crotch because you thought the alcohol would be an attractant for women of low virtue that inhabit the Logan Hyperdome.

Hi Mark, the pic is from 50 first dates.

ahh so it is daveo... blind hawaiian dude.. ya'll knw im hawaiian.. right..?? tell ur daughters.. its a hit with the ladies..!

Its Mud!!!

hows the icing on the cake with the car? comfortable? done the deed in it yet??

sarp chinos!!??

its gonna last forever like all VWs..

I didn't throw the drink, you poured it all over your crotch because you thought the alcohol would be an attractant for women of low virtue that inhabit the Logan Hyperdome.

have u taken ur medication today dave?

:)

THIS THREAD NEEDS PICS

post-25555-1191981374_thumb.jpg

post-25555-1191981485_thumb.jpg