Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

you should be honored by my lateness

that I would even show up to this fake sh*t

so go ahead go nuts go ape sh*t

specially on my best stand on my bape sh*t

act like you can't tell who made this

new gospel homey take six, and take this, haters

Who writes his tunes... So much anger!!!

really fellas.. my car is booked into myself for new tyres. brake upgrade getting 4 pots R34 GTT fronts FTW. service with edge 0w-40. coolant flush. and brake and clutch fluid flush with dot4..

is castrol super dot4 the one with the bad additive..?

im sure you could rig something up to use as a back yard dyno - im thinking 2 x Clothes dryers a micrwave old tv screen, solar calculator and some various sticks duct tape and craft glue for good measure

Why did they need finger prints if they caught them in the act of theift???

I dont know!

They caught the people after the fact in their car after a short chase! The cops were given the numberplate by a witness who gave a statment saying he saw the people in the car with xxx xxx number plate jump out and jimmy the lock and start rummaging through the car, the crooks then admitted to being in posession of our stuff and they admitted to being in our car cause they told the cops that they had our permission to take the faceplate. We then said that no one had such permissoin (who would give someone permission to damage their car getting in...wouldnt we have given them the keys?)

So im not sure waht the prints will prove..they already placed them selves in the car, they admitted it!

Anyway you would think this is an open and shut case but apparently not

Did someone say 'fingerprints' :w00t:

I have no fingerprints.... I ate em....

smoking aces..??

im sure you could rig something up to use as a back yard dyno - im thinking 2 x Clothes dryers a micrwave old tv screen, solar calculator and some various sticks duct tape and craft glue for good measure

nothing is impossible.. booyah just brought some new tyres.. i got 2 full sets for drift practice this coming wednesday :) im wearing my rears on the inside soo quick :D

sif mark needs all that dan, he's soo good a mechanic ahe can just look at a car and give a precise power figure

:laughing-smiley-014:

lol i wernt the one trying to pull the engine out with a stripped bolt and on 2 threads.. :D oh and not to mention the many times u turned the weight bias adjuster the wrong way.. lol

where did everyone go

hiya andy..

im going to nissan in a sec to get some genuine parts... :D

lol i wernt the one trying to pull the engine out with a stripped bolt and on 2 threads.. :D oh and not to mention the many times u turned the weight bias adjuster the wrong way.. lol

i'd say it wasnt a bad effort for some1 who was half cut :D

and i knew the bolt on the intake side was dodgey, hence why i was rushing to get it out :D:w00t:

i'd say it wasnt a bad effort for some1 who was half cut :D

and i knew the bolt on the intake side was dodgey, hence why i was rushing to get it out :D:w00t:

i knw aye how much did we bend that bolt.. lol it was like 90degrees nearly

also boo to u for stripping the exhaust side on the block lol..