SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

i dont know why no one understand it shane, they all think they are awesome at computers and dont understand basic stuff

i dont live at home girly man......now bring me my pie woman

:O

lolz :nyaanyaa:

P.s we're pulling noel's head off tonite :P

wher from home boy

if you dont know how to look for a torrrent then dont use a computer....or if you dont know what one is then do the same.

but just for you my simpleton....google "bit torrent" or "mu torrent" the latter being the better.....download the free progam they have...then use www.isohunt.com....to search for the torrent....

BLAH

dont ask stooopid things again

ah yeah good luck with that, he told me about it last night, hope it all goes alright buddy...let me know...i am going to get my loom tonight.

turbo is fooked too...leakdown found no2 is leaking...

if you dont know how to look for a torrrent then dont use a computer....or if you dont know what one is then do the same.

but just for you my simpleton....google "bit torrent" or "mu torrent" the latter being the better.....download the free progam they have...then use www.isohunt.com....to search for the torrent....

BLAH

i aint no nerd.

BLAH

3:04pm "Help computer is f**ked" = Poster MarkyMak

"Hey guys down loaded a torrent now my computer is f**ked, gotta post this on my mums computer, what can I do to fix it"

BLAH

furthermore www.andr DOT net rules too :nyaanyaa:

Why and how did this happen

replaced welsche plug, noel took it down the road, booted it and it blew it out again.

decided to take head off to see wat's going on. upon removal of turbo found chunks missing from turbo blades, also cracked veins.

fingers crossed the bits of metal went out the exhaust and not into that mega $$ head!!!!!!!

turbo is fooked too...leakdown found no2 is leaking...

say wha????!?!?!?!

3:04pm "Help computer is f**ked" = Poster MarkyMak

"Hey guys down loaded a torrent now my computer is f**ked, gotta post this on my mums computer, what can I do to fix it"

get a virus scanner or firewall you cheapos...

i aint no nerd.

then no more keyboard warrior then...

furthermore www.andr DOT net rules too :nyaanyaa:

never been there bish

Why and how did this happen

ditto

cant find rohan...

find what? your pussy?

replaced welsche plug, noel took it down the road, booted it and it blew it out again.

decided to take head off to see wat's going on. upon removal of turbo found chunks missing from turbo blades, also cracked veins.

fingers crossed the bits of metal went out the exhaust and not into that mega $$ head!!!!!!!

omg???!?!?! thats gay...warranty?