SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

farken there is a dude down in mildura that I purchased a 044 and surge setup off for $350 Transfered the money 8 weeks ago, 4 weeks ago he is like sorry i can send it anymore i will transfer your money back. Still waiting for the money he never returns pms straight away even if he has been online since i send him the pm waits till i have sent 2 or 3 to answer

he apparently spent the money and is waiting to get payed from his job.... im starting to get real pissed off.

on sunday i sent he a very stern email / pm that he replyed to fairly quickly reckons money will be back to me by end of week.

/endrant

farken there is a dude down in mildura that I purchased a 044 and surge setup off for $350 Transfered the money 8 weeks ago, 4 weeks ago he is like sorry i can send it anymore i will transfer your money back. Still waiting for the money he never returns pms straight away even if he has been online since i send him the pm waits till i have sent 2 or 3 to answer

he apparently spent the money and is waiting to get payed from his job.... im starting to get real pissed off.

on sunday i sent he a very stern email / pm that he replyed to fairly quickly reckons money will be back to me by end of week.

/endrant

That must suck dude, hope it all works out for you

I think u hit the nail on the head there shane :rolleyes:

hi5 :sorcerer:

ther was sarcasm in my last post..

intelligence aye.. lets refer to rohans engine removable.. how many times did u mess up and i had to correct u.. but well use alcohol as ur excuse this time.. :sorcerer:

haha aclamohol + relying on n00bs to unhook stuff = funneh times :P

/endrant

road trip and leg breaking time?

hi5 :sorcerer:

haha aclamohol + relying on n00bs to unhook stuff = funneh times :rolleyes:

road trip and leg breaking time?

I f**kEN RECKON!!!

i hate c**ts like that who keep sayin they are going to do stuff and never doo!!!!! farken pisses me off cause i have been ripped off like that.....when are we going shane?

/endrant

whats his name??

or username?

he has a trader rating of 5 and i have all his details name and the like he also has a bunch of stuff for sale on here at the moment I will give it till friday till i wage war and let the cat out of the bag

im heading down to mildura in feb for southern80 water ski race so if this doesnot work out i will be paying a visit for sure

/endrant

$350?

Can't you buy the 044 and a 2L surge brand new for $380? Either that or you could just forget about the surge and put in a Nismo pump that flows more than the 044 and bolts straight in for $400.

Hope you get your money back mate.