SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

anyways bed time i think

early mornign tomorrow, got to help master cheif destroy halo (again) damn 3rd edition bringing back halo again, its like the death star

lol i love that game.. u finished it yet col.. legendary single player is quite a feat

anyways bed time i think

early mornign tomorrow, got to help master cheif destroy halo (again) damn 3rd edition bringing back halo again, its like the death star

good as game...get me a flame thrower!!!! they are noice.

MORNING!!!!

yo wigah!!! s'happening?

lol i love that game.. u finished it yet col.. legendary single player is quite a feat

Na, have not finishd it yet.

Have little time for games, but im making an effort today...

We are getting our ducted air con put in today so i got to be home all day... So what else can you do when there are 4 tradesmen round the house...

They already stopped work to have a good look over the skyline and ask a a million questions, they found it difficult to believe you can extract 500hp from 2.5 litres... :D

good as game...get me a flame thrower!!!! they are noice.

I have not seen the flame thrower as yet, but i have got the petrol bombs... :/

I love my lawn, its beautiful

Spent $1900 on a roller mower to make it look golfing green fresh...

Nothing more satisfing than having a beer in the alfresco after mowing the lawn and looking over your efforts... :/

edit: Not to mention the $4900 on turf, and the $1200 for lime and top soil then the hundreds in delivered water to get it going...