SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

hiyo!!

hey bish

dont spose u know where i can get a set of gtr rims?

since I am lazy and couldnt be bothered selling my cars...who wants to burn them for me?

insured?

Well sorry to rain on your parade Bunta

But it looks like the yellow banana bender is going going goneeeeeeee!!!! :P

Had two separate people looking this morning, both turned up at the same time both wata buy it, both offered more than i was asking to get me to hold it.

I said first one here with the cash or bank cheque and its theirs...

Looks like that 20k figure really got some people attention... I dont want think abotu how much im loosing, just how much space im gaining in my garage :P

Well sorry to rain on your parade Bunta

But it looks like the yellow banana bender is going going goneeeeeeee!!!! :P

Had two separate people looking this morning, both turned up at the same time both wata buy it, both offered more than i was asking to get me to hold it.

I said first one here with the cash or bank cheque and its theirs...

Looks like that 20k figure really got some people attention... I dont want think abotu how much im loosing, just how much space im gaining in my garage :P

that makes me happy cause I am chasing 20k so if you got two offers in a matter of days I reckon I have a chance too

Yeah you will get 20k no worries, I didnt get much action until I dropped the price to 20k

I have not seen any other 300rwkw skylines under 20k so its sorta a new price point and hopefully it will sell today...

Cause the new toy comes end of next week :P

Yeah you will get 20k no worries, I didnt get much action until I dropped the price to 20k

I have not seen any other 300rwkw skylines under 20k so its sorta a new price point and hopefully it will sell today...

Cause the new toy comes end of next week :P

Ahh you are brigtening up my day ha ha

are we allowed to know about the new toy yet? I am clearing the decks for n EVO8 MR if i can get a hold of one in white