SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

MMM jam doughnouts with sprinkles on top.

Ill go over to maccas in half an hour too.

I really dont know how i stay in such a magnificant state. Oh well...i guess you can't beat perfection =]

can i buy a ticket?

hurry up and move here, a lot of people from your area are retarded judging by that chat thread

Interview on Thursday, i'll be down Wens in my little hire getz and hopfuly help anna with the tires. Prob stop by on Thurs as well. Job means = josh move = Josh can afford to pull money out for a beater car = Josh gives Andy rent money :P

Interview on Thursday, i'll be down Wens in my little hire getz and hopfuly help anna with the tires. Prob stop by on Thurs as well. Job means = josh move = Josh can afford to pull money out for a beater car = Josh gives Andy rent money :P

Cool sounds pretty good! there is a free car in our street it has been there about 5 months now

Finders keepers?

I want an old school Merc now and dump tha shiz on some half decent rimz

get a diesel

and if you pay more than what I asked for the R33 i will kick you in the balls ha ha

hurry up and move here, a lot of people from your area are retarded judging by that chat thread

just went and had an update what a load of shit - bunch of cock smokers!! can we vote people off this forum cause they are a tosser