SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Centrelinks so onto me, so I changed my address back to noosa and now they have to “review” my situation for rent assistance coz they reckon I wont be eligible as I’m technically living at home.

f**kers, I swear it’d be easier just getting a job then trying to pov the govt with new information every few months

friday long lunches ftw, had a nice steak with calamari and kronenburg all for $20 @ CouCou - East Brisbane

spied a hot blonde getting into a black porsche number plates were "2L8" :dry: HAWT!!!

Centrelinks so onto me, so I changed my address back to noosa and now they have to “review” my situation for rent assistance coz they reckon I wont be eligible as I’m technically living at home.

f**kers, I swear it’d be easier just getting a job then trying to pov the govt with new information every few months

"Live" at my address.

"Live" at my address.

Cant. I was "living" with andy and anna, which meant i had to come down once a work for "job search", which was too much effort. Plus I think im being investigated again.. Thus if my paper says I live where i really do no one else gets asked questions