SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Awesome Andy

I had 4 through in total today to look and took 2 deposits...

Ones a back up buyer if first one falls through, everyone who looked didnt offer less than asking price which was nice...

put the rest o to me :) ha ha

WOW COls awake before 7am... :ninja:

MY HEAD IS KILLING ME!!!

Still got hang over from Saturday night, had 8 panadol yesterday and still no relief, maby i need to see a doctor today... Im in pain...

put the rest o to me :D ha ha

LOL One of the guys kept going on about how good R32's are and that the only reason he was buying an R33 was cause the RB20's are shit (in his words) and I told him about your car as mine was sold at this stage so had nothing to loose, but then he says yeah and the R32's dont have aig bags and with this much power I want air bags.... I laughed...

and may i ask where they are coming from?

Meaning what advertsing worked???

Well carsales was a waste of time as was trading post, all enquires came via SAU and word of month from SAU...

or did you mean why did I have 4 in one day all of a sudden???

Well thats simplly cause im working 6 day weeks atm due to the busy season in my industry. So I cued up all this weeks inspections for one day as this was the only suitable time for me.

However that said I was expecting 7 people to come yesterday as they indicated in pm's and only had 4 call in the morning as I asked them all to do.