SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

groovy.....i am still gettin parts :D

lol trueeeee.

i mite add, if ur going to use an n1 pump, make sure u have the right oil restrictors in, and a drain from the back of the head.

P.S found a sump yet? :ninja:

I will sell you a N1 oil pump, you get it when you buy the rest of my engine :D

for $500 ok no prob...

lol trueeeee.

i mite add, if ur going to use an n1 pump, make sure u have the right oil restrictors in, and a drain from the back of the head.

P.S found a sump yet? :ninja:

why would i need them....seriously.

no i havent...Dan said he had one though and a timing cover etc.

for $500 ok no prob...

x by 10 and its yours! and that would save you about that much in the long run over building your own :ninja:

for $500 ok no prob...

lets face it, ur not going to be easy on this motor, and ur going to see it bouncing off the limiter a fair few times. uve read the oil control thread right? rb's spin bearings because of the lack of oil in the sump, that means its up in the head.

restricting the flow to the head, and running an external drain from the back of the head, will help get all that excess oil back down into the sump, where its meant to be.

also, the n1 pumps flow more than the std pumps, but at the same pressure.

lets face it, ur not going to be easy on this motor, and ur going to see it bouncing off the limiter a fair few times. uve read the oil control thread right? rb's spin bearings because of the lack of oil in the sump, that means its up in the head.

restricting the flow to the head, and running an external drain from the back of the head, will help get all that excess oil back down into the sump, where its meant to be.

also, the n1 pumps flow more than the std pumps, but at the same pressure.

Fark that...too much money and i wont be bouncing off no limiter either. i think i will be putting around in this car.

Fark that...too much money and i wont be bouncing off no limiter either. i think i will be putting around in this car.

too much money? wtf are u buying an n1 oil pump then for? :domokun:

for ~50 bucks in mods u could save ur farking engine u toss :D

whats the point of building it to putt around in it? Thats the main reason i am selling mine! I built it then had to spent the best part of a year babying it and it made me think 'what the hell is the point of this car?'

too much money? wtf are u buying an n1 oil pump then for? :domokun:

for ~50 bucks in mods u could save ur farking engine u toss :D

$50 bucks!!! ok where at...

and where else can i get an oil pump from...Nissan are gonna prob gonna charge me the same amount for a standard one.

whats the point of building it to putt around in it? Thats the main reason i am selling mine! I built it then had to spent the best part of a year babying it and it made me think 'what the hell is the point of this car?'

eh....ok....i mean not thrashing it, but i suppose that didnt help the last one.

and where else can i get an oil pump from...Nissan are gonna prob gonna charge me the same amount for a standard one.

eh....ok....i mean not thrashing it, but i suppose that didnt help the last one.

build it to take punisment or give up now :D

all u need is a couple of $5 oil restrictors (chilton can make them up) and the back welsche plug in the head punched out, a pipe fabd up, pressed & screwed into place, a -10 fitting welded onto ur sump, and a piece of aeroquip oil hose and ur done!

i got my head drain pipe from r33_racer, pm him to see if he can make you one

the traders on here can supply n1 pumps for ~$360