SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

your statment is shit then as i dont own anything.

U fail.

P.s I was in Inara on teh weekend, Its pretty shit

little story....A drunk and an ugly fat chic shared the late train one night. Unable to contain himself the drunk leaned over and said....f**k you're ugly. YOU'RE DRUNK! The fugly replied. The drunk thought for a moment and then said. Yes, I am... But I'll be sober in the morning.

Moral of the story. My car is broke. but it will be sober in the morning. You'll still be ugly and carless....You lose.

little story....A drunk and an ugly fat chic shared the late train one night. Unable to contain himself the drunk leaned over and said....f**k you're ugly. YOU'RE DRUNK! The fugly replied. The drunk thought for a moment and then said. Yes, I am... But I'll be sober in the morning.

Moral of the story. My car is broke. but it will be sober in the morning. You'll still be ugly and carless....You lose.

See the thing is though, I'm young, I'm pretty hot and I hide behind dads 911. Noosa is more fake then the gold coast, it works for me here.

I win.

See the thing is though, I'm young, I'm pretty hot and I hide behind dads 911. Noosa is more fake then the gold coast, it works for me here.

I win.

Your dad will not always have the 911 and you will not always have youth. Your win is like the enviro you call home...fake.

The real roses are in ippy waiting for you to smell. (and they aint plastic)