SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

bahaha

morning yo!!

hey brovah wats happenin?

I HATE WAKIING UP TIRED!!!! f**k being designated driver untill 6am on friday and saturday night ever again.

waking up on mondays in general is ghey

I hate how it is so hard to sell a car in canberra.

I also hate tyre kickers and joy riders. "Hi, I'm interested in your car. Would I be able to take it for a spin?"

"Oh really?? Why are you interested in it?" "um...i just want to take it for a drive, I probably won't buy it"

thats why i said dont click it!!! whenever i see a dont do something sign - i usualy end up doing it

but what is it..

I hate how it is so hard to sell a car in canberra.

I also hate tyre kickers and joy riders. "Hi, I'm interested in your car. Would I be able to take it for a spin?"

"Oh really?? Why are you interested in it?" "um...i just want to take it for a drive, I probably won't buy it"

ask for deposit prior to driving. i like to see some moolah before i let people drive.

cause with my old GTiR one dude flashed 15k cash infront of me took it for a spin. rev the lil thing to 7.5k :yes: and then tries to get money off on the paint . which had lil scratches.. he pissed me off i told him to f*** off and i drove away. he offered 12k 3k off thanks to some scratches..

hey brovah wats happenin?

yeo bruce!!

yeah not much wishin i was at home still in bed....but hey whats new there.

parts arrive this week hopefully.

buying a celsior this week :S....well the brother is i have to get it and make it road worthy....yippee. :S farken.

i might try to come to get the pump etc this week...or weekend.