SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

i havea myspace stalker.. how gay

ahahahahahaha unlucky

I just got another call about my car. "so your car is for sale?" "seems like it" "would you sell me just the mirrors and the JDM tail lights?" "What do I do with the rest of the car then???" "um...dunno....wreckers???"

DO i wait till early december for the better deal on my car or do i take the slightly less good deal tomorrow *strokes beard*

If it was me id hold out till early December but im kinda bias...wish i could do something now to secure a deal Andy, or if we had of met before you could know how legit i am.

I'll just keep my fingers crossed. If im not to late allready:S

Edited by Tyc

fulley schick pistons maaaaate....!

/end guzzi voice

looks like there is movement at the station

slowly lol

only reason i got these now caus they came up cheap, too cheap to let them go :)

what rods you using? I see they have the oil squirter relief in the bearing face....nice!

Did you want to organise to bring the car around on the weekend preferably saturday? And we can set a plan in motion and start doing stuff...cause i go to america for three weeks from december 20th. 5 weeks, i can see you and me talking shit moreso then actually doing work haha.

what rods you using? I see they have the oil squirter relief in the bearing face....nice!

Did you want to organise to bring the car around on the weekend preferably saturday? And we can set a plan in motion and start doing stuff...cause i go to america for three weeks from december 20th. 5 weeks, i can see you and me talking shit moreso then actually doing work haha.

We'll do it on saturday Mike. cya then. :wave: