SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

hey shane - you do cad stuff aye? im after some trees top/plan view to preety up a tech drawing of an estate have you got anything like that in your software that you can export as ai/dwg/eps

I might be right off track as to what you do but it does not hurt to ask! :wave:

what rods you using? I see they have the oil squirter relief in the bearing face....nice!

Did you want to organise to bring the car around on the weekend preferably saturday? And we can set a plan in motion and start doing stuff...cause i go to america for three weeks from december 20th. 5 weeks, i can see you and me talking shit moreso then actually doing work haha.

argo's mate ;)

us talk alot of shit? get out of town :)

need to ring ya regarding if u need the windscreens out or not, rang about 12 places this morning, all booked out or want $300 to remove them! :O

touche....

then dont eat it....

Shanef you coming on the SCC!!! you better be bish! if you need a ride let me know.

yeh brother wouldnt miss it...have no ride either

We'll do it on saturday Mike. cya then. :)

sickness :wave:

hey shane - you do cad stuff aye? im after some trees top/plan view to preety up a tech drawing of an estate have you got anything like that in your software that you can export as ai/dwg/eps

I might be right off track as to what you do but it does not hurt to ask! :)

yes i do cad stuff...and yes we have blocks of trees n shiz, only problem, i wouldnt be able to get them to ya until tomorrow, im at home today lol

or u could google for blocks of tree's. if ya find some, send me a pm with the link, and tell me what format u want them in and i can do it at home here (have cad 08 :D)

I thought it would tast better because someone else bought it. WRONG!!!! WRONG!!!!!

i see your logic but its maccas....

yeh brother wouldnt miss it...have no ride either

or u could google for blocks of tree's. if ya find some, send me a pm with the link, and tell me what format u want them in and i can do it at home here (have cad 08 :wave:)

well if you can get to mine on the day of the cruise then can get you in a car if you can't.

you have cad08....really??!??!? no way!!

argos...fully sic! We couldnt get them for the second build, they were all out of stock. But the spool rods have handled everything we threw at her so far perfectly. However they dont have the relief in the bearing face which sucks.

yeh like i said in the sms, windscreens shouldnt matter. I have hammers anyway if we need to take them out, its no drama.... trust me!

im after some trees

Oak_tree.jpg

who the hell edited my signature..

i swear this place is over moderated..

col could u provide some insight

markicopy2.jpg

1. What got edited, maby its obvious as to why

2. It probablly got edited for a good reason, if its such a big deal ask admin to have a look at the logs

3. No I cant see who did and I could not care, take shanes advice and have a cup of concrete

Oak_tree.jpg

markicopy2.jpg

1. What got edited, maby its obvious as to why

2. It probablly got edited for a good reason, if its such a big deal ask admin to have a look at the logs

3. No I cant see who did and I could not care, take shanes advice and have a cup of concrete

Failing concrete, some words of wisdom might help!

true, but i dont have an ounce of dodgyness in me aka azn...i win :laugh:

dont be like that

lets hug

now go fix my 180sx fog lights with ur twisting and electrical tape..

no need to solder i trust ur twisting skillz...

wanna chip my ecu with this flux capcitator while ur at it.