SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

bastard - but I called my mechanic to get him to do it he is too busy all next week but he said I can come round and grab the correct socket and breaker bar which is cool so i might attempt it again this weekend

bastard - but I called my mechanic to get him to do it he is too busy all next week but he said I can come round and grab the correct socket and breaker bar which is cool so i might attempt it again this weekend

hahaha i knew u wouldnt have it done in a weekend :excl:

all good fun though working on ur own car. get to know it better :worship:

I offered the tool to you last week.....and anything else you needed.

Do you hate me?

extra mufflers ftl. now sporting 2 mufflers, one cat, one resonator and one canon. Lost 30 hp with the addition of the latest muffler.

want to borrow the blue bottle? :)

Why u make Nengun sad?

Because my delivery times are faster (unless I get put in Hospital like last week) and my prices are cheaper.

I don't believe in marking up prices to gain profit. I only ever wanted to provide a cheaper alternative on parts so that fellow Skyliners could afford to enjoy their cars that little bit more. Unfortunately the government requires that I have a business to be able to do that.

Do you want to buy something?

lol.

Do you want to buy something?

lol.

Nah im good, car is sold guy picks it up in 2 weeks... Im just enjoying some last runs up the mountain before handing over the keys...

I thought there might have been a more specific story which could be ammusing...

fellow Skyliners could afford to enjoy their cars that little bit more.

What about EVO owners :)

PS want to know what the oil issue was yeterday Dan?

some one over tightened the oil filter and ripped the gasket on the bottom

Andy is you car sold yet??

Ive sent 3 people your way now, one of them should have bought it by now...

I had contact from 1 his offer was a little low and he never responed to my counter offer, It looks as though it may be heading to Cairns. The guy there seems very keen and is willing to negotiate the details

What about EVO owners :)

PS want to know what the oil issue was yeterday Dan?

some one over tightened the oil filter and ripped the gasket on the bottom

EVO Owners are the devil too..............evil I tells ya, eeeeeeeevil!!

I just want attention.

But seriously Andy, sif you'd ask me that question, You know Shane is the only person who pays more than everyone else.

Glad you sorted out your oil issue. Who did the oil change? or is it best left unsaid?