SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

EVO Owners are the devil too..............evil I tells ya, eeeeeeeevil!!

I just want attention.

But seriously Andy, sif you'd ask me that question, You know Shane is the only person who pays more than everyone else.

Glad you sorted out your oil issue. Who did the oil change? or is it best left unsaid?

it was Noels local, I will give him a call and sort it out with him, im pretty sure his apprentice did it

it was Noels local, I will give him a call and sort it out with him, im pretty sure his apprentice did it

I've done that a couple of times before, not overtightened, it's usually leaving the old seal stuck to the block and not checking. 2 times in 10 years aint bad though. Never heard of the seal blowing afterwards though, or blowing due to overtightening. I would still be asking the question though.

I've done that a couple of times before, not overtightened, it's usually leaving the old seal stuck to the block and not checking. 2 times in 10 years aint bad though. Never heard of the seal blowing afterwards though, or blowing due to overtightening. I would still be asking the question though.

it was sort of ripped most of the way through, then i assume it blew, it had been leaking a litte for a while too by the looks of it, it was screwed on super hard too, we could hardly budge it! Apparently the same thing happend to Noels partol recently too. It didnt look like there was another gasket anywhere :)

they're all still sort there, it's just like the size in which they are held is smaller, thus cutting the bottoms and sides off. *sigh* everywhere I know is turning to shit, everyone must be vying for the title of deadshit of the year or something. f**king tards.

Happenneed to me only last week on the patty. I did the oil change excactly one month ag to the day and then the damn thing blew out the seal and dumped oil. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN FILTERS!!!!! :wave: