SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

yeh shane...i dont know if anyone is as qualified as the one and only unfortunately.

However, crank is back haha i found out from noel last night, old man tells noel shit before he even tells me! WTF MATE! not that it bothers me at all.

I see east coast customs are having a dyno day early next year...i wanna strap on the big t66 again and go whoop some arse with 600+rwhp again. God i hate that workshop, i dont know the guys but from the work ive seen i think its warranted.

if its financially viable, thered be nothing better than having a tuned gtr and a tuned gtst :rolleyes:

way I see it is I can build a bit of a hot motor on the side over the coming 2 months whilst paying off the car by the end of next year be debt free and go take the plunge get 33 gtr new loan and have the gtst for my girlfriend to terrorise the boys in!

I always seem to come back to the 25/30build...

haha yeh probabaly not. But im not completely convinced his turbos are shithouse...i think they just had a bad run which obviously isnt acceptable in terms of quality and reliability but i like the billet cartridge and ceramic ballbearings. Im just dreaming i think, i doubt it will happen. Old man wouldnt let me anyway.

This weekend you going to come round and we can start doing shit to the shell? We need to make a start on something and sort out what we need and all that crap. I have a bad feeling, this will spill out into next year haha.

haha yeh probabaly not. But im not completely convinced his turbos are shithouse...i think they just had a bad run which obviously isnt acceptable in terms of quality and reliability but i like the billet cartridge and ceramic ballbearings. Im just dreaming i think, i doubt it will happen. Old man wouldnt let me anyway.

This weekend you going to come round and we can start doing shit to the shell? We need to make a start on something and sort out what we need and all that crap. I have a bad feeling, this will spill out into next year haha.

tried an tested, especially in a race car

this weekend may not work lol, depends. u able to go through it one nite during the week? or even 1 arvo during the week...

26/30 all the way mate!

fixed for accuracy :rolleyes:

way I see it is I can build a bit of a hot motor on the side over the coming 2 months whilst paying off the car by the end of next year be debt free and go take the plunge get 33 gtr new loan and have the gtst for my girlfriend to terrorise the boys in!

I always seem to come back to the 25/30build...

i garuantee it that if u do build the gtst, u wont want to give it to ur gf lol

hi five

wtf!! you were helping so you must have been dodgy as well.....but as far as i know nothing was dodgy and frankly dont give a shit as its sold.

and that car not running crap is getting really thin....i have heard it less then shane and its still stupid.

but yeah Shaney i make out with you its ok.

pfft i rectified shanes mistakes when pulling ur engine out. to think he was pulling it out with a single M12 on the back of the cam cover.. and wasnt even screwed n proper.. ur welcome rohan.

1) dan wasnt talking about sr's

2) last car i built was noels

3) my car's build is a little more complex than any "build" you have ever taken on, or will ever take on

4) show me the quality of parts and results of these so called "builds" you have done

tag team? :happy:

aww thanks rohan :wub:

opps my bad forgot this is a RB oriented site.. cause RBs are king.. :/

noels car is off the road correct

4G63 , full forged engine. TD EVO 3 turbo. evo IX injs. multi metal HG, rebuild TFR case and box. countless hours on timing and putting together driveline.. mitsubishi is a lil more complex than the garden variety nissan.

i use GKtech garrett and HKS jealous much. greg and i have long time sales history. garrett is a good turbo brand. and HKS have cool stickers.

but u would knw all that wouldnt u shane. now hit the gym build some muscle and lets wrestle in jelly. lime jelly. so ur red hair will contrast with the green jello pit!!.. FAGOT

it seems like everybody that posts in here is a desperado.

esp. shanef

:rolleyes: how was clubbing a few pages back.

26 30 would be great but i have got a 25 already anyone know of a 26 head going cheap? also the block and pistons i might be buying are suitied to 25 as that is what he was building....

ask for the spec sheet on the pistons, i wouldnt trust anyone really...

1) pfft i rectified shanes mistakes when pulling ur engine out. to think he was pulling it out with a single M12 on the back of the cam cover.. and wasnt even screwed n proper.. ur welcome rohan.

2)opps my bad forgot this is a RB oriented site.. cause RBs are king.. :/

3) noels car is off the road correct

4) 4G63 , full forged engine. TD EVO 3 turbo. evo IX injs. multi metal HG, rebuild TFR case and box. countless hours on timing and putting together driveline.. mitsubishi is a lil more complex than the garden variety nissan.

5)i use GKtech garrett and HKS jealous much. greg and i have long time sales history. garrett is a good turbo brand. and HKS have cool stickers.

6) but u would knw all that wouldnt u shane. now hit the gym build some muscle and lets wrestle in jelly. lime jelly. so ur red hair will contrast with the green jello pit!!.. FAGOT

:rolleyes: how was clubbing a few pages back.

1) rectified as in telling me which way to turn the bolt on the adjuster?

2) ur continuing stupidity is slightly boring

3) incorrect. has been back on the road for a few weeks now

4) massive list there marki. you should be proud of urself :happy:

5) why would i be jealous? lmfao

6) sorry, cant trust an azn :wub:

P.S www.nissansilvia.com

ask for the spec sheet on the pistons, i wouldnt trust anyone really...

1) rectified as in telling me which way to turn the bolt on the adjuster?

2) ur continuing stupidity is slightly boring

3) incorrect. has been back on the road for a few weeks now

4) massive list there marki. you should be proud of urself :happy:

5) why would i be jealous? lmfao

6) sorry, cant trust an azn :sleep:

P.S www.nissansilvia.com

ginger please.

noels car is off the road right now yes :)

the adjuster thing was pretty funny. :sorcerer: u did it twice.

surely u remember that M12 bolt u put in the back of the head hoping it would hold.. :rolleyes:

dude as if i remember the list of the 4g build.. lol it was put together in a few months. then he ran out of funds moved house and sat ther for a year sounds familiar.

well with stuff i buy i dnt dilly dally on shit thats not needed.. :/

why wouldnt u be jealous.. i get bishes ur still stuck losing ur V plates. :wub:

that and i can drift u can only go in straight lines. :domokun:

PM each other FFS....i despite how hularious it all is...i would rather read something more pointless then it.....

I ate to much today.

blow a horse

go for a run. u need to lose some pounds anyway :rolleyes: