SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

I like school girls, they are hot, silly and trendy.

I hooked up with someone about 3 weeks ago *crys for dry spell*. first time ive ever been told I kissed like a monkey on speed haha. I must have been toey

No profile

last girl i was with got mad cause i kiss with my eyes open.. this was last week i think lol.. get over it.. lol

LINK TO XTUBE VIDS PLEASE

last girl i was with got mad cause i kiss with my eyes open.. this was last week i think lol.. get over it.. lol

LINK TO XTUBE VIDS PLEASE

I do sorta find it weird if the other person has there eyes open though... lol

umm why would u wana see MY vids..

whoretown is getting some action today :sorcerer:

f**k racing seats they are made for you skrawny little bastards!! drove my mates s13 lastnight its got recaros most horrible thing ever some idiot has put spacers in the rails too so its a f**ked position for a big guy! I can even drive it without the top down...

f**k racing seats they are made for you skrawny little bastards!! drove my mates s13 lastnight its got recaros most horrible thing ever some idiot has put spacers in the rails too so its a f**ked position for a big guy! I can even drive it without the top down...

Become smalleR?

yes it is..

i like race seats..

i love brides.

and the seats in my mates EG turbo are noice.. some reclinable no brand lol

BE MY TEDDY BEAR

Wrong... :( Bandana's are hot/in as head bands. My hair is long enough to wear like this.. and well I want a pink one.

4y5eiwm.jpg

Flip flops rock my world. I wana make babies with them

i love thongs.. i only wear shoes when on track or at church.. i even go running in thongs.. not too practical though

Become smalleR?

...5M4LL4