SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

haha that's what you get for spending all day on it :) 35 minutes FTW. Wash @ super wash. Drive around til dry. Blue polish. Wipe off. Wax. Wipe off. Window spray. Wipe off. Polish engine bay. Buff off. HEY PRESTO! Shiny car

Where is the motah? :O

nice brake lines

these things are suppose to have a motah? :rofl:

cheers. but i mite need to change them, it looks as though they already have some surface rust on there :rofl:...but they'll do for now

WARNING

Ice Cubes (big ones) have been known to sink boats Geoff! :O

BAHAHAH that is such a good line.. ahaha LINE skyrine.

this is for you marki....

lines004ee6.th.jpglines003id0.th.jpglines002ge6.th.jpg

hmm

excellent.

looks good.

where did u get the lines from..?

GTST ones..? dnt look like it but. was it much of a hassle.?

and see that rubber steering spacer on ur steering shaft... in the 3rd pic replace it.

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=241108

get that. big difference on steering response.. u wont find one drift car in japan with a std one i have one sitting on my coffee table waiting for install.

also why is ur box in.. and is only ur rear mounts holding it in..?? from experience its easier to put an engine in with the box on at the same time..

BAHAHAH that is such a good line.. ahaha LINE skyrine.

hmm

excellent.

looks good.

where did u get the lines from..?

GTST ones..? dnt look like it but. was it much of a hassle.?

and see that rubber steering spacer on ur steering shaft... in the 3rd pic replace it.

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=241108

get that. big difference on steering response.. u wont find one drift car in japan with a std one i have one sitting on my coffee table waiting for install.

also why is ur box in.. and is only ur rear mounts holding it in..?? from experience its easier to put an engine in with the box on at the same time..

bought 5m of line from my local brake shop, and 10 tube nuts, a flaring tool and a pipe bender and made them up myself.

yeh the plan is to replace all the crap that i can aceess now before the motor goes in for good.

also the box is just there so i dont have to find another place to store it. however that particular one wont be going back in :worship: